Random Thought Of The Day

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got my COVID test back as a negative. I'll say I missed a good chance of getting it. I was around a guy off and on at work for 3 days and didn't get it.

We are required to wear masks at work, and I am thankful. Not for myself, but just knowing I didn't affect anyone else's life by my own mistakes. If you know you have it, be thoughtful of others, either avoid people or tell them upfront.

The guy that had it where I worked knew his wife had it. He himself was showing symptoms for 3 days. I was sent home last week unpaid for quarantine. For now, all is well.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mini bike or go kart ftw!

I got my COVID test back as a negative. I'll say I missed a good chance of getting it. I was around a guy off and on at work for 3 days and didn't get it.

We are required to wear masks at work, and I am thankful. Not for myself, but just knowing I didn't affect anyone else's life by my own mistakes. If you know you have it, be thoughtful of others, either avoid people or tell them upfront.

The guy that had it where I worked knew his wife had it. He himself was showing symptoms for 3 days. I was sent home last week unpaid for quarantine. For now, all is well.

When that guy gets well I'd kick him in the sack for every dollar I missed because of him.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Glad to hear your test was negative. The guy was very inconsiderate (that's putting it very kindly). We are experiencing and uptick in cases in this area.
A county over beside us was citing the highest rates of positive cases in the state. I am glad to still be well and very thankful to God for that.

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad to hear your test was negative. The guy was very inconsiderate (that's putting it very kindly). We are experiencing and uptick in cases in this area.
A county over beside us was citing the highest rates of positive cases in the state. I am glad to still be well and very thankful to God for that.

Some of you may want to pick up some Ivermectin. Look up the medical studies on it. Whereas the 'vaccine' is not a vaccine, but a 'therapy' for symptoms (it doesn't protect you from infection or prevent the spread), Ivermectin can prevent you from getting the virus and help you to recover from it if you do have it.

If you can't get it prescribed to you from a doctor, then pick some up at a rural store. It is commonly used for parasites. I picked up 35 grams of Ivermectin granules (horse dewormer) for A$25 at our Co-op in town. At 12 mg a dose, that packet will last me a long time.

Do your own research...

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are screwed

Been that way for years

And it's getting worse rapidly!

"Influencer pregnant with her stepson, posting about it on her channel!"

"20y old drives his BMW into a toll booth building, smashes through three (3) solid brick walls, kills an office employee and gets hospitalized with severe injuries. Driver is positive for DUI (1.8 pro mill) and positive COVID-19. Police is investigating the circumstances of the incident."

WTF! :confused:

And stuff like the above goes on and on, repeating itself and getting more obscure. o_O

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Too many stickied threads in the Chainsaws forum, why not create a sub forum for related threads like the porting threads part one through seven?!

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is the MS500i still all the hype or is the MS881 the s#it now?! o_O

View attachment 282153
The 881 is just an updated 880, though it does look stronger and sounds better in the videos I've seen. I wonder how people are liking it? To me it doesn't look like anything special.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To me no Stihl looks like anything special, they merely cary a special price tag. :confused: