High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Random Thought Of The Day

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So yesterday instead of going to an exam, I went to hospital for an inflammed appendix removal....
Stuck in a hospital bed for a week from now.
Enjoy my bed view.

View attachment 250270

Nice view of the mountains. Where is that?

Random thought of the day would be learn to enjoy all the little everyday things.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d like to get my hands on that one.
Ad is currently inactive, it most likely timed out.
The ad is on a Slovenian advertising platform, but the seller is located in Croatia.

Unseen and untested I would never hand over 1.5k €uro for an old used saw "in a box", no matter how rare it is.
At that price personal pickup only, and even then I'd be worried about missing any defects upon inspection as I am completely oblivious to that saw model.

The advertising platform features no buyer protection.
If You get shafted, You're left with Your own wiener in Your hands.

To me it is just an expensive old saw of unknown mechanical condition, no cravings whatsoever.
To someone else it may be the holy grail of saws and that is fine, no arguments there.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
8:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why is it that people behind the wheel of a car virtually lose their minds?
Is there some evil magic that takes place when someone gets into a vehicle that transforms
them into stark raving idiots? Just thinking out loud here...

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
8:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why is it that people behind the wheel of a car virtually lose their minds?
Is there some evil magic that takes place when someone gets into a vehicle that transforms
them into stark raving idiots? Just thinking out loud here...
nahhh, people are equally stupid in real life, theyre just more dangerous behind the wheel.

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why is it, that 95% of the time when you signal to lane change, A fricken BMW driver races to close you out of the gap you want to take????
Always BMW.

Why do people drive in a merge lane when there are three other lanes right beside it???
I always stay out of merge lanes cause in curtious.

why do some people put the toilet paper on the roll in which the sheet to grab is on the back side closest to the wall??

why cant you call a pharmacy and just talk to someone about getting a prescription filled instead of going through a menu system that doesn’t match your needs?

why do 300 grain 45/70 hornadys With the plastic tip jam on my marlin trapper?

why do so many people think the mosin nagant is a good marksman rifle when in reality it is a garbage rod.

why does the city dump charge you to dispose of metal when the bin you dump it in is marked with the local scrap yard company???

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One possible reason for variations in peoples port timing numbers could be caused by the cylinder not being aligned perfectly over the center of the crank, so the numbers are different depending on BTDC or ATDC.

I've been measuring both ways and averaging hoping to compensate for the degree wheel being slightly off of perfect TDC alignment, and found on my 026, the intake number was the same before and after, but the exhaust had maybe a 2 degree difference, and the transfers a 3-4 degree difference. The results were always repeatable.