Random Thought Of The Day

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When did battery packs get this complicated.
Li-Ion 14.4Volt, 4 cells
View attachment 246958

I guess each cell is charged individually for better cell life? o_O
It's common practice to balance charge lithium batteries. They generally charge in series, but somehow control the top off level of each cell as if they were parallel charging. It keeps the good cells from overcharging, and the not as good ones charged more.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another well intended, good going thread went off road . . .

Is there an option to unlock a thread only for the creator of the same? o_O

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good question, I would use the 046 BB piston, but the 064 cylinder I think would have a better finish than an aftermarket 046. There may be a decent aftermarket 046 BB cylinder, I have not tried them all. I wasn't impressed with the Farmer Tech.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good question, I would use the 046 BB piston, but the 064 cylinder I think would have a better finish than an aftermarket 046. There may be a decent aftermarket 046 BB cylinder, I have not tried them all. I wasn't impressed with the Farmer Tech.
I forgot 064 is smaller than a 660. It would be fun to try a 56mm on a 046. The white box cylinders with light silver plating, and the warhawk cylinders seem to have good plating. Both need the port edges cleaned, and both may not consistently have the plating go high enough in the cylinder. WH also has overly thick fins like Hyway, but white box tend to have thin fins. I do think the FT cylinders are terrible.

popopboat

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone had COVID-19 ?
Seems like covid went out of hand in my state/city, we have also been with infected in contact so who knows...

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just wait till the elections pass, I bet the numbers are artificially kept low these past two weeks especially in the coastal areas.

Out of hand will be when they stop counting and just say "more infected than yesterday".

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Has anyone had COVID-19 ?
Seems like covid went out of hand in my state/city, we have also been with infected in contact so who knows...

A buddy of mine had it. His whole work crew was sent to be tested same time, because a sub contractor came up pos.. 8 out of 12 had it. My buddy had no symptoms till 4 days after positive results he had no taste no smell. 3 of the other 7 said they felt like an elephant was setting on their chest for a few days. The rest were symptom free. Talked to a few other people and it seems to be same thing unless as they say the person has an underlying condition. Houston, which Im close to, the numbers are getting worse every day. My 2 cents is lay low, stay away from people. You really dont want to find out your gonna be the one hooked to a ventilator built by the same people that brought you the 6.0 diesel.

My thought of the day is I pray it weakens to the point that its just like a cold for everyone. Yall stay safe. Carry on.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
5:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You really dont want to find out your gonna be the one hooked to a ventilator built by the same people that brought you the 6.0 diesel.
i dont doubt the severity of this thing, and am not one to make light of it, but thats some funny, straight to the point chit right there lol.