High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

HUSQVARNA Post your favorite 2series Husky.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All good, ya just need these

d6a1e29a1f6a3fdda36a69761e3a66e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Know a guy who's a climber, he wears crocs on the job, good thing he's the boss.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you modify that scabbard, or purchased it like that, and if that's how it's Came, Who's the company ???
Bud
Everything in that picture is just as it was when it left the dealer, never fired and the bar was not ever removed from the saw until I removed it for shipping. I asked the buyer if he wanted the bar left on it as I didn't want to damage the bar nuts :eek:.
I have no idea of the company, I've only seen a few of them exactly like it, but there are others that have holes in them.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
8:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm 6'-5" and had My L4-5s1 fussed with a prosthetic spacer, Cage, 2 Rods, & 4 screws, and I can't imagine Running a saw One Month after surgery... "You" Da Man !!!!
Probably not the smartest thing I've ever done, but the lying around crap was about to make me stir crazy. I may or may not have showed up to the initial P.T. examination/assessment with wood chips on my jacket. When the lady asked what it was and where it came from she about fainted when I said a chainsaw!! She was neither amused nor reassured when I told her that it was from my 201T and therefore very light... LMAO That was about 2 weeks post-op.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably not the smartest thing I've ever done, but the lying around crap was about to make me stir crazy. I may or may not have showed up to the initial P.T. examination/assessment with wood chips on my jacket. When the lady asked what it was and where it came from she about fainted when I said a chainsaw!! She was neither amused nor reassured when I told her that it was from my 201T and therefore very light... LMAO That was about 2 weeks post-op.
It's hard to keep a good man down :beer-toast1:.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Photo1471.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 15.26.16.png

Brought my "owned from new" 262xp with a K/S cylinder out of moth ball today. Bit of a experiment to find out how after a near 2yr lay up (1yr is the longest i have put a 2 stroke down before) with a dash of Aspen 2 in the tank the saw would fair. Not a problem at all.....fired it up on the Aspen in the tank , warmed up, changed the saw to a full tank of 50:1 fresh pump mix and it ran without any trouble.
Saves the internals of the carb and rubber parts. Aspen isn't "Hydroscopic" and wont go stale like pump fuel will as it is a "Alkylate" fuel.

Master Bud II

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

They had Me So stoned on pain meds, I probably would have Fallen off the platform, I spent a Week in the hospital on the nero Surgical ward with a Morphine drip, at two weeks I could only stand with a Walker...
Bud

Master Bud II

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 168201

View attachment 168203

Brought my "owned from new" 262xp with a K/S cylinder out of moth ball today. Bit of a experiment to find out how after a near 2yr lay up (1yr is the longest i have put a 2 stroke down before) with a dash of Aspen 2 in the tank the saw would fair. Not a problem at all.....fired it up on the Aspen in the tank , warmed up, changed the saw to a full tank of 50:1 fresh pump mix and it ran without any trouble.
Saves the internals of the carb and rubber parts. Aspen isn't "Hydroscopic" and wont go stale like pump fuel will as it is a "Alkylate" fuel.

I use True Fuel, in All of My 2-stroke's, 40:1 and 50:1, They Run Sooo Much better than pump fuel, Our gas in ca. Is Horrible...
There's No Non-ethonel fuel available anywhere... If I was a Commercial Logger, it would Be Infeasible @ $20.00 a gallon, But man saws Run so much better, and they Don't Vapor lock. The shop I use was out of true-fuel, but selling VP fuel 50:1, & 94 octane, as apposed to 92 octane true fuel... the Funny thing was the Owner goes, I Don't know how much more octane they can go.... but I haven't run the VP yet... but I like to keep several extra gallons on hand in case of storm damage in the neighborhood, or friends places... and it has a Four year shelf life sealed container, or two years open.
Bud