Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
11:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Ron660

I don't know how to spit this out, other than to say whats on my mind ................that you've been here for a while, as well as "other sites", no ?

This is a "ported 462 or ported 500i" thread ............. no ?

Mayhaps I'm the only old fart that doesnt give two friggin crappollas about your "other saws" ........... but I definately wanna know what exactely do your posts have anything to do with this thread ?

Start your own thread about what saws "float your boat" .......... I could have turned this into a 661 thread, or a 3120 thread, mayhaps even a MoFo 261 thread ............ get my point ??????????

In case you don't ..........
Your 064 is well over 80cc's
Your 036 and 021 have NOTHING to do with this , and for that matter neither does your 064 .........

Maybe I need to see my Doc about checking my meds, but to me, at least Mike knows how to stay on track with the threads intention

Ron660

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Ron660

I don't know how to spit this out, other than to say whats on my mind ................that you've been here for a while, as well as "other sites", no ?

This is a "ported 462 or ported 500i" thread ............. no ?

Mayhaps I'm the only old fart that doesnt give two friggin crappollas about your "other saws" ........... but I definately wanna know what exactely do your posts have anything to do with this thread ?

Start your own thread about what saws "float your boat" .......... I could have turned this into a 661 thread, or a 3120 thread, mayhaps even a MoFo 261 thread ............ get my point ??????????

In case you don't ..........
Your 064 is well over 80cc's
Your 036 and 021 have NOTHING to do with this , and for that matter neither does your 064 .........

Maybe I need to see my Doc about checking my meds, but to me, at least Mike knows how to stay on track with the threads intention
Thought we were cool? We both use Motul.
Don’t stress yourself out about a chainsaw. Life is to short.

Ron660

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use Motul for drill bit lube
You havent seen me stressed yet
Life is too short, I agree 100% with that
Randomly choose several chainsaw threads and tell me how many doesn’t have “off-topic” responses. Probably none. Have fun….it’s not that serious.

Last edited: