High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

On today's episode of "its definitely broken"!

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hasn't "failed" yet...
The stuff has the consistency of water and has some sort of a "tackifyer" that makes it stringy and impossible to "spread" without spider threading everywhere. *s-word gets over everything . Shirts- work desk -shoes -cranks spiderwebs everywhere. I'll send you mine if you want me to pull it out of the trash.
I was able to scrape off some excess with my finger after 24 hours, it scared me...

I pulled it off and bought some moto seal and i have that curing now. I have been using hondabond for a couple years and im not sure i want to trust it any more. Pulling that jug off with almost nothing left is another factor.
I dont have proof that its no good, but im def going to try something different.

Funny the moto seal is the exact same color, less stringy and seems to be the same viscocity.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
7:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was able to scrape off some excess with my finger after 24 hours, it scared me...

I pulled it off and bought some moto seal and i have that curing now. I have been using hondabond for a couple years and im not sure i want to trust it any more. Pulling that jug off with almost nothing left is another factor.
I dont have proof that its no good, but im def going to try something different.

Funny the moto seal is the exact same color, less stringy and seems to be the same viscocity.
I've been using motoseal good stuff. I did a couple with hondabond cracked one open didnt like the look of it so I started using it

Cerberus

Cerberus the aardvark, not the hell-hound!!
Local time
7:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
My snapped-in-half echo polesaw was probably (no, definitely!) a more involved undertaking, though I'd never worked on driveshafts before, but just found this folder for another thread so figured to post here, got this as $25 'credit' towards a debt for a climb, this was the guy's old-favorite climbsaw and now that it's fixed I can see why as it's a great machine IF you're not used to the better power//weight ratios of past-5-years units, at any rate it's hilarious because he was sure it was broken and while he's yet to see me with it yet (and I'm usually not this type, I swear!!) it will no doubt be amazing to see his face when he sees it all modified and ripping with its 16" :D [he never finished payment for that job so I feel no guilt for any of this, guy is a total scumbag and almost 'needed' me as his climber sucks and he blows it by doing 2 "fight for payment" jobs in a row so now I can't climb for him -- *pretty boy still tries at least monthly to get me to help w/ something, or loan something, will be funny when he sees his old favorite saw, that he'd figured was trash, is back-in-action better than when he'd used it ;D

Re-set ignition module, something got in and destroyed (2) flywheel fins and dislodged&deformed the ignition module, I clamped it back to shape / wrapped it to the block with copper wire / pinned it in-place w/ a red permatex 'pad'/spacer-block, has been many many months and still going perfect w/o issue
20191226_134823.jpg
19700103_213721.jpg

There were several other key things broken but the chain-tensioner was the biggest PITA, still gotta get a worm-drive piece to swap it back to a side-tensioner :p
20200101_161227.jpg
...but hey, if it's not broken....... Plus I'm just not looking to touch this guy anymore than necessary lol, have already had to replace a handful of its shell/casing screws with Tap-Con screws, know its engine has some time left but plenty of the body simply does not :p