High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Official Fundraiser Thread for Lillian (AlfA01)

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am not trying to step on anyone's toes, just pointing out that sometimes this thing called life happens.

I too hope this resolves in a positive manner.

Last edited:

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
6:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update: It looks like the other side didn't submit a reply to the custody filing. The lawyer emailed last week and let me know.

We've been harvesting and pressing olives like crazy for the last week, so I haven't been on the forum much to update.

Looks like we move straight to the hearing. All docs were submitted Friday. Fingers crossed.
Any news on the custody case Dan? I've kinda fell out of the loop on this... unintentionally.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope everything works out for the child's sake, I absolutely despise child abuse, those people should be punished severely imho. Prayers go out to you and your situation @AlfA01

Thanks. I appreciate the positive vibes. I'm just happy my mom was there to take temp guardianship. This would have been a real mess just relying on the courts.

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just got an email from Norman. It sounds like he'll get the saw shipped soon. :)

3 months since first contact and 1 month since Dan heard something from Norman. No saw and no return of $60 I sent Norman. No answer to Pm’s.

I gave to help Dan, as he has helped me and others endlessly in the past. No need to chase this any further, I just want to make sure this doesn’t occur to someone else in the future with this user.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3 months since first contact and 1 month since Dan heard something from Norman. No saw and no return of $60 I sent Norman. No answer to Pm’s.

I gave to help Dan, as he has helped me and others endlessly in the past. No need to chase this any further, I just want to make sure this doesn’t occur to someone else in the future with this user.

@Mastermind

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

And folks wonder why I ain't interested in the Christmas giving thread. LOL

He ain't made a post here since September 5th.

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sorry man, that is a damn shame. Appreciate the heads up.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
March 25th is the preliminary hearing for our default filing. If the judge decides in our favor on that day, we are finished. If not, there will be a custody trial later. Fingers crossed we win in March.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
March 25th is the preliminary hearing for our default filing. If the judge decides in our favor on that day, we are finished. If not, there will be a custody trial later. Fingers crossed we win in March.

Best of luck Dan!