7b5202016ccb00e1d509893e696b88c0_width-300.gif

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
7:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I looked them up doesn't seem like a single dude there could start a saw lol.
GF told me about it yesterday, it seems they play it at her camp daily. She said it's what plays in her head when she sees me pull in the driveway:facepalm:. Thought it was horrible enough to share with the other chainsaw weirdos. She kept singing it yesterday, I went to the barn and piss revved a couple saws...

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Carb Crackpots! Headed to 93f and breezy. Supposed to hit 100 again by the weekend.

Got a couple of jobs to get done today and hoping to spray the last coat of paint on the boat.

Y'all have a good week.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning to all of you gender fluid fappers, forecast changed to give us rain thru Thursday night now, flash flooding warning till tomorrow night. I’m a little worried that without competition from Falicon, that the prices for crank stroking from Crank Works will go up :( Regular Monday Chaosfest here in Columbus shipping central. Lots of eBay to send on its way and I still need to package a saw to ship, i got 8 of them done last week but ran out of strong boxes.
Everyone be safe out there

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning to all of you gender fluid fappers, forecast changed to give us rain thru Thursday night now, flash flooding warning till tomorrow night. I’m a little worried that without competition from Falicon, that the prices for crank stroking from Crank Works will go up :( Regular Monday Chaosfest here in Columbus shipping central. Lots of eBay to send on its way and I still need to package a saw to ship, i got 8 of them done last week but ran out of strong boxes.
Everyone be safe out there
That's right mfer get my parts shipped out...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
GF told me about it yesterday, it seems they play it at her camp daily. She said it's what plays in her head when she sees me pull in the driveway:facepalm:. Thought it was horrible enough to share with the other chainsaw weirdos. She kept singing it yesterday, I went to the barn and piss revved a couple saws...

That ain't right. I'd go on the offensive and make fun of every song she doesn't like. That what I do.

That's right mfer get my parts shipped out...
I got mine already........

Status
Not open for further replies.