Status
Not open for further replies.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
11:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
If I ever hit Taco Hell, I’ll get either a handful of taco supremes, chalupas, or get a big to-go box of 10 or 12...usually 8 crunchy, and 2 or 4 soft. I’ll damn near have them all gone by the time I hit my driveway, which is less than a 5 mile drive (there’s a Taco Hell right outside one of the gates at Robins that I use).

Same here. I can eat the whole thing in one sitting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know right where that is. Shot a lot of dove and quail right around there when my uncle farmed around the corner from that shop.Was 30 yrs ago.

My seamstress has been with me 20 yrs. She comes in does her thing and then goes to take care of an elderly couple. She grows her own garden, chickens, eggs and is a great cook.
She is soft spoken but can tell you whats what in a hurry. The way she handles scissors, needle and thread she could cut you then sew the parts back on before the blood hit the floor.
It is a pleasure to have someone that comes to work does everything we have for her and is gone sometimes before i realize she has got there.

My 90yr old uncle is coming to town to scatter my aunts ashes this week. He is going blind so this is going to be a little hard. We may not see him again in this life.
3 tours Vietnam, 2 tours Thailand. 28 yrs. army. He was in supply and took his job seriously. Food, clothes, ammo, parts, had to be there no excuses. The only thing he ever said he didn't like about his job there was shipping body bags. That bothered him.
He joked about his only fear, going to the latrine at night then hearing mortors coming in while on the *s-wordter.
They are redoing Bloomingdale road. Big mess.
Your seamstress sounds a lot like Miss Betty. She ran the parts room at the mill I worked at when I was just out of high school. Dont EVER go in their and touch anything without her being there. She would straighten you out like a 2 lb hammer on a bent nail.
Kept that place perfect.
God bless your uncle!
Fine man and serviceman.
My Cousin did one tour in Korea and at least two in Vietnam. Helicopter pilot.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ford F-250 2011 130k miles.
6.7 power stroke
Is this the normal amount of slug on the throttle body of a diesel?

It don’t seem right to me. The truck hasn’t been consuming oil nothing strange and the power is still there.

View attachment 249976
is that a fart-sniffer or does it have the DEF?

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kind of a fugg off day today.
Did a little project.
Bossladys mom gave her this years ago. She wanted me to drill holes in it years ago to plant flowers in it. I kept holding off, cause I gots a thing for old rusty cast iron.
I cleaned it up with a wire wheel and took the cutoff wheel and levelled the feet.
Its pretty badly pitted, so not great to cook in. Thought about just painting it, but it actually had a maker name cast into it. Turns out it was made sometime between 1865 and 1887. Made in Mass. Branded for store in Savannah.
Just coated it with Butcher block conditioner. See what she thinks of it.
0714201826a_HDR.jpg 0714201826_HDR.jpg 0714201827.jpg

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They have been messing with that road for about 2 years.
Never saw anything being done all last year during dove season. I drove it each weekend for 3 months.

Cool pot i have one thats a little bigger and a syrup boiler hidden at the farm.
Old iron is cool, i have a 2 disc turning plow, big cast frame and 24" discs.
It will cut tree roots as big as your arm.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kind of a fugg off day today.
Did a little project.
Bossladys mom gave her this years ago. She wanted me to drill holes in it years ago to plant flowers in it. I kept holding off, cause I gots a thing for old rusty cast iron.
I cleaned it up with a wire wheel and took the cutoff wheel and levelled the feet.
Its pretty badly pitted, so not great to cook in. Thought about just painting it, but it actually had a maker name cast into it. Turns out it was made sometime between 1865 and 1887. Made in Mass. Branded for store in Savannah.
Just coated it with Butcher block conditioner. See what she thinks of it.
View attachment 249979 View attachment 249980 View attachment 249981
I like that!

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They have been messing with that road for about 2 years.
Never saw anything being done all last year during dove season. I drove it each weekend for 3 months.

Cool pot i have one thats a little bigger and a syrup boiler hidden at the farm.
Old iron is cool, i have a 2 disc turning plow, big cast frame and 24" discs.
It will cut tree roots as big as your arm.
Had the big one for about 25 years now.
Id like to get ahold of that disc plow around here for a few hours.
0714201751a_HDR.jpg 0714201754.jpg

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can boil a pile of socks, drawers and long johns in that pot.
LOL! They work good for that too. Not sayin that one didnt, just not since ive had it. Buddys dad had one a little bigger than that. He put water and Red Devil lye in it to boil engine blocks and parts. Worked great!

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.