GoldMember
Local time
6:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ford F-250 2011 130k miles.
6.7 power stroke
Is this the normal amount of slug on the throttle body of a diesel?

It don’t seem right to me. The truck hasn’t been consuming oil nothing strange and the power is still there.

B1ECA026-F2B1-486B-B24B-DDC138174007.jpeg

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Aerotech machining.
Bad hoist contactor on crane in building 2. I'll be heading back as soon as the new part comes in.
Doesnt matter how old or what color. The dangerous part of that last statement is FEMALE.
:couch:
I know right where that is. Shot a lot of dove and quail right around there when my uncle farmed around the corner from that shop.Was 30 yrs ago.

My seamstress has been with me 20 yrs. She comes in does her thing and then goes to take care of an elderly couple. She grows her own garden, chickens, eggs and is a great cook.
She is soft spoken but can tell you whats what in a hurry. The way she handles scissors, needle and thread she could cut you then sew the parts back on before the blood hit the floor.
It is a pleasure to have someone that comes to work does everything we have for her and is gone sometimes before i realize she has got there.

My 90yr old uncle is coming to town to scatter my aunts ashes this week. He is going blind so this is going to be a little hard. We may not see him again in this life.
3 tours Vietnam, 2 tours Thailand. 28 yrs. army. He was in supply and took his job seriously. Food, clothes, ammo, parts, had to be there no excuses. The only thing he ever said he didn't like about his job there was shipping body bags. That bothered him.
He joked about his only fear, going to the latrine at night then hearing mortors coming in while on the *s-wordter.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know right where that is. Shot a lot of dove and quail right around there when my uncle farmed around the corner from that shop.Was 30 yrs ago.

My seamstress has been with me 20 yrs. She comes in does her thing and then goes to take care of an elderly couple. She grows her own garden, chickens, eggs and is a great cook.
She is soft spoken but can tell you whats what in a hurry. The way she handles scissors, needle and thread she could cut you then sew the parts back on before the blood hit the floor.
It is a pleasure to have someone that comes to work does everything we have for her and is gone sometimes before i realize she has got there.

My 90yr old uncle is coming to town to scatter my aunts ashes this week. He is going blind so this is going to be a little hard. We may not see him again in this life.
3 tours Vietnam, 2 tours Thailand. 28 yrs. army. He was in supply and took his job seriously. Food, clothes, ammo, parts, had to be there no excuses. The only thing he ever said he didn't like about his job there was shipping body bags. That bothered him.
He joked about his only fear, going to the latrine at night then hearing mortors coming in while on the *s-wordter.
Hand salute to your Uncle!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I ever hit Taco Hell, I’ll get either a handful of taco supremes, chalupas, or get a big to-go box of 10 or 12...usually 8 crunchy, and 2 or 4 soft. I’ll damn near have them all gone by the time I hit my driveway, which is less than a 5 mile drive (there’s a Taco Hell right outside one of the gates at Robins that I use).

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If I ever hit Taco Hell, I’ll get either a handful of taco supremes, chalupas, or get a big to-go box of 10 or 12...usually 8 crunchy, and 2 or 4 soft. I’ll damn near have them all gone by the time I hit my driveway, which is less than a 5 mile drive (there’s a Taco Hell right outside one of the gates at Robins that I use).

Same here. I can eat the whole thing in one sitting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny coincidence, me too. I think I have it all now, just need to get it to download all emails from the server Not just the unread ones.
Still waitimg on one password from fleet management so I can access inspection forms for truck and equipment, but fleet guy is on vacay. Not too worried about it, unless the trucker cops catch me.

Status
Not open for further replies.