AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...nor Greek seasoning or even feta cheese, let alone cukes, maters and black olives, if I can't have it all, I don't want it at all. Lol
Had to tough it out with with Hidden Valley Ranch dressing instead.

Well, the Greek seasoning and olives I can help you out with....you're on your own for the feta, cukes and maters. I don't reckon they'd make the trip and still be edible. :D

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning All.

Going to the office for the first time in 6 weeks. It will be interesting to see what happens as we start lifting restrictions and opening up again.

I went to the post office to pick up a 390 I ordered for a fella. After that I went to the supermarket...fights damn near broke out in both. It's our first day we can move unrestricted and everyone is losing their damn minds.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went to the post office to pick up a 390 I ordered for a fella. After that I went to the supermarket...fights damn near broke out in both. It's our first day we can move unrestricted and everyone is losing their damn minds.

It will be interesting for sure. Won't be the same as before that is for sure but I think I personally will benefit from a change in the routine of the last 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.