USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
1:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
War Machine called...all squadrons, C-17’s, C-5’s, C-130’s, F-15’s, EC-8 JSTARS, Global Hawks crank back up May 18th at Robins. All squadrons are way behind the power curve...this will be an interesting 6-7 day a week deal til the end of the year I’m sure to get these birds back to their home bases and meet deadline deliveries.

Last edited:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I'm straight, and I'll post pics soon, don't worry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How soon are we talkin here? Like as soon as you top her air off and douche all the jizz out of her crannies and crevices, or sometime longer than that?

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
12:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been here for 4 hours and now remember why I dislike this place some times. I work with some really dumb people...

I would put my dumb people up against anyones dumb people.
They might not win, but I'm pretty sure they can give them a serious run for their money.

Examples.
Alaska uses different currency because they are not attached to the rest of the country.

Minneapolis is in a different country.

Catalytic converters contain plutonium.

If you cut up a 1lb stick of sausage just right, you end up with 2 lbs.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening men....and Duratec.

Happening now..Power steering pump in Greenie. Can you say "not fukkin fun"??
Two trips to town to get to this point. On the downhill now, finish after dinner.
9d03acbfade1c34d7503d85605d33547.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bubba didn't get the BMW panty dropper.

It was in bad condition inside. Soaked......for years. I can only imagine the electrical nightmares.

We passed.
What you think about the GTG this year? I remember reading some posts about it, before the fog set in here with this downtime, and my sister passing. I wanna make it this year, be my first one ever...but I’m thinking DoD got other plans. Once you get behind in this game...you stay behind. It’s gonna be tough to make up 45+ days of downtime. And these bases want their aircraft...come hell or high water!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What you think about the GTG this year? I remember reading some posts about it, before the fog set in here with this downtime, and my sister passing. I wanna make it this year, be my first one ever...but I’m thinking DoD got other plans. Once you get behind in this game...you stay behind. It’s gonna be tough to make up 45+ days of downtime. And these bases want their aircraft...come hell or high water!

I'm on wait and see mode Jason. Hopefully its still a go.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm straight and do get boners for men!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fixed for accuracy

How soon are we talkin here? Like as soon as you top her air off and douche all the jizz out of her crannies and crevices, or sometime longer than that?
exactly

Evening men....and Duratec.

Happening now..Power steering pump in Greenie. Can you say "not fukkin fun"??
Two trips to town to get to this point. On the downhill now, finish after dinner.
9d03acbfade1c34d7503d85605d33547.jpg
thats a easy one

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thats a easy one

Trying to get the old pulley off without the right puller is what ruined my day. Drove to town for a puller and priced a new pulley. Pulley was ten bucks cheaper. Getting the pulley on wasn't a picnic either.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm on wait and see mode Jason. Hopefully its still a go.
I know it’s better to be safe than sorry with the numbers...how this bullshitt is playing out at this time, and in future time. *s-wordt can come back with a vengeance at any given time massing folks together. I’m pretty sure in my line of work, know what my Fall holds...and they want their aircraft back. But I sure wanna sit around, grill, drink a cold one. I ain’t no big saw runner, you know this, but that’s ok...wanna sit around and shoot the *s-wordt with a lot of folks I ain’t never met.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trying to get the old pulley off without the right puller is what ruined my day. Drove to town for a puller and priced a new pulley. Pulley was ten bucks cheaper. Getting the pulley on wasn't a picnic either.
i do have the puller and for the metal pulleys i heat them up some and they slide on good

Status
Not open for further replies.