Not open for further replies.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had to cut that chit out with scissors. Spruce sap is generally why I don't get to rock an epic beard like hew. :chuck:
I'm thinking if my work goes ham on Wuhan safety like I think they're gonna it'll be gone. I wear a mask a few times a year cleaning furnaces and that's barely tolerable. I ain't doin' the *s-word every day.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm thinking if my work goes ham on Wuhan safety like I think they're gonna it'll be gone. I wear a mask a few times a year cleaning furnaces and that's barely tolerable. I ain't doin' the *s-word every day.
One of the engineers at work was wearing a homemade mask with a big bushy beard. Kinda looked like this.
ee62b34357958fc524a5383cc1a9582c.jpg

He's pretty straight laced. I asked if he was wearing my wife's underpants. His face got cherry red. [emoji16] But he took it well.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evenin smellers!
Did some saw piddling when I got off this afternoon. Got some trash pile picked little Poulans torn down and got most of the water and white oxide out of them. Got 3. May be able to make 2 with a little luck. Then again, they may just all end up in boxes. I have more boxes than running saws. Fun to take apart though....

Status
Not open for further replies.