AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy May Days! Dang near hot today. I've been under the hood of this feckin' Jeep again.

It hasn't been on the road in a loooong time. Got it running pretty good, but still got some work to do.

Y'all have a good Friday.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy May Days! Dang near hot today. I've been under the hood of this feckin' Jeep again.

It hasn't been on the road in a loooong time. Got it running pretty good, but still got some work to do.

Y'all have a good Friday.
3 jeep minimum to keep one jeep running
That's the law of nature.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3 jeep minimum to keep one jeep running
That's the law of nature.
The most neglected vehicles I've owned were Jeep XJs. Run them with almost zero maintenance until a deer or two wipes out the uni-body. Insurance totals them out, buy it back and keep running it until deer number three or four finally finishes it. Not something I'm proud of but I went through a few over a 15 year period.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Y'all have gotta watch this. This guy is in my town and does awesome stuff rescuing old International semis (my favorite trucks by the way) I found him on YT the other day, great vids, enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
capt777ure-jpg.7289

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The most neglected vehicles I've owned were Jeep XJs. Run them with almost zero maintenance until a deer or two wipes out the uni-body. Insurance totals them out, buy it back and keep running it until deer number three or four finally finishes it. Not something I'm proud of but I went through a few over a 15 year period.
My XJ is creeping up on 200,000 been replacing stuff left and right lately. Drive shaft u joints are in the mail. Heater core is waiting for a rainy day as well as hooking up the new ac compressor. There's a whine coming from a pulley and one of the new axle u joints is clicking for some reason. Leaf springs need replaced, I'm sure there's more. Good times...

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My XJ is creeping up on 200,000 been replacing stuff left and right lately. Drive shaft u joints are in the mail. Heater core is waiting for a rainy day as well as hooking up the new ac compressor. There's a whine coming from a pulley and one of the new axle u joints is clicking for some reason. Leaf springs need replaced, I'm sure there's more. Good times...
Just Empty Every Pocket dude, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.