Not open for further replies.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got message that mom passed away at her home.
Not ready for this

freaky-epic-fails-car-accident-no-problem.gif
This guy, though impressively quick on his feet, is still a douche. Why kill an increasingly rare FJ40 that a lot of us would LOVE to have just because you were too badass to have a spotter? I could fix that. Jus sayin, I miss my 74. It ran, just didn't move because the Bruce Jenner was full of water and the body was rusted off the frame because it was in Florida for waaay too long.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This guy, though impressively quick on his feet, is still a douche. Why kill an increasingly rare FJ40 that a lot of us would LOVE to have just because you were too badass to have a spotter? I could fix that. Jus sayin, I miss my 74. It ran, just didn't move because the Bruce Jenner was full of water and the body was rusted off the frame because it was in Florida for waaay too long.
Regardless of the rig not being strapped in is absolute madness. Slide out rolling over 100 times and 99 of them you'll lose an arm, leg, finger, or hopefully your pecker if you're that dumb.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s been an odd day today. When most all family was together at my sisters’ home when she passed, we were all together. I knew the next couple of days after we separate, it turns. I’m in the hurt locker now about it. I’ve seen and done some crazy *s-wordt in my travels, and my head gets *f-wordked up at times, but this has hurt me.

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It’s been an odd day today. When most all family was together at my sisters’ home when she passed, we were all together. I knew the next couple of days after we separate, it turns. I’m in the hurt locker now about it. I’ve seen and done some crazy *s-wordt in my travels, and my head gets *f-wordked up at times, but this has hurt me.
Aye.....and it will continue to hurt. I don't care how strong someone might be, a loss like that will hurt deep. Be sure to let it out jarhead, don't keep it bottled up or it will hurt you deeper.
Try to keep the good memories out front, but be sure to deal with the hurt. In time the hurt will be less, but it will never truly heal, that is the truth. Day by day, brother....just take it day by day.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think Kevin said it best earlier today or maybe yesterday...I’m just scattered right now. Too damn many people have lost loved ones here recently. I’ve been victim of it with my sister. I don’t know how to add it or stack it, don’t know how to call it.

My heart hurts for brother Tor, and our young man Duratec.

Only thing I know...we gotta be here for each other. And we’ve done that.

If we had to dig in...I’d fight in a foxhole beside any of you *f-wordkers seven days a week!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Media are reporting that officers did draw their weapons but were able to get him to surrender without firing a shot. We had 3 officer involved shootings in April, itchy trigger fingers are in season...

Just a little taste of Topeka for ya. Scumbag A starts shooting at Scumbag B. B wins the fight only to get gunned down by good samaritan neighbor tired of all the garbage, police instantly declare it justifiable self defense case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.