Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Looks like a fun project. I need to look at my lady's MULE that's sat for a few years in the barn. The saws are just too much fun to build ththough. The 357 will sail but that Stihl surprised me. I might just have to keep that around for a minute. Of course saw guys always have needs...

Also if you or anyone local ever needs a saw it's nice to have some around.

what motor was in it ?

Fun this time around. Replaced the heads on the kohler command ch20 that was in it and it wasn't that great to work on it. Typical no room to get my booger pickers at any of the bolts syndrome.

But to pull the sucker out of there was a different story. Not much more than removing 4 hydro lines and four bolts and the whole shooting match slides out.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to look at my lady's MULE that's sat for a few years in the barn.

MULE shouldn't be too hard to work on. Most of the engine is under the bed. Or at least it used to be on the older ones.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Used dewalt 14.4s forever in the fab shop at work. They switched to lithium and still use them. Decent but to me the batteries lack compared to the milwaukee drill and grease gun I ordered in my new area or the 2AH makita drill, 1/4 impact and circular I use at home. Maybe the latest Dewalt is as good but I like my teal stuff for what I do.
I have Milwaukee fuel 20v stuff at work, another guy recently got DeWalt 20v Max stuff.
I like the Milwaukee plenty good but DeWalt has more balls.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m working on dads now
Tranny input seal,pia[emoji2957]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

My first and last experience with one was on a 1990s era one. Did an oil change service on a couple when I worked at Yankee Springs State Park. Makes sense they'd be more complex now.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My first and last experience with one was on a 1990s era one. Did an oil change service on a couple when I worked at Yankee Springs State Park. Makes sense they'd be more complex now.

I’m thinking the tranny has to come out and disassembled to get to the seal [emoji2959]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Status
Not open for further replies.