Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trying to stretch three to four days of yardwork, into three weeks, lol. Just regimenting *s-wordt around here, stay occupied doing yard bullshitt, little at the time. At least something to keep my mind occupied. Ready to get back on the ‘C-17 train kepta rolling’...I ain’t real good at the idle mind kinda thing.

I'm no good at being still. Just can't do it for long.

I would’ve burned the house down

Yep. Me and snakes don't get along.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
PRO coffee drinker lol
Yeah that gets old. The chemex took a 1/2 hour to heat and pour in.
Yeah I wouldn't deal with that chemex bs for long. I used to do the stainless steel french press thing but got tired of washing all the parts all the time. Now I have a collapsible pour over deal and just let it drain right into the mug. Whole shooting match is over in about 5 minutes.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Snakes are ok as long as I know theyre there. Had a black snake that lived in one of the outbuildings. I went in there to get some boxes out for the wife. She had laid plastic Christmas flowers on top of the box I needed. Reached in there to grab the flowers and Mr no-shoulders ran across the back of my hand as he was trying to get away. I legit levitated out of that building backwards that day.:yikes::monoloco::flamethrower2:

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I wouldn't deal with that chemex bs for long. I used to do the stainless steel french press thing but got tired of washing all the parts all the time. Now I have a collapsible pour over deal and just let it drain right into the mug. Whole shooting match is over in about 5 minutes.

Nope. Aint gots the time.
Just uses the Kuerig and runs out the door to work or staggers out to the deck to wake up.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Snakes are ok as long as I know theyre there. Had a black snake that lived in one of the outbuildings. I went in there to get some boxes out for the wife. She had laid plastic Christmas flowers on top of the box I needed. Reached in there to grab the flowers and Mr no-shoulders ran across the back of my hand as he was trying to get away. I legit levitated out of that building backwards that day.:yikes::monoloco::flamethrower2:
Lol

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you going to go with an oem slug or try something else?
I'm sending it back unless the seller wants me to keep it. I have so many of these I don't need it, as beautiful as it is.

Edit. He just offered a partial refund so dude knows what he sent. We'll see...

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you keep it try a 353 pop up. I hear you have to trim the skirts. I'm going to try it on a 510 I got.
It doesn't work. Not even close. Us Dolmar folks are pretty *f-worded when it comes to pistons. Even worse with carbs and intakes. Mike Toath and Rich Norman have taken them as far as they can go as far as I've seen. Maybe you have seen more than I have. Makes me think, has anyone heard from Rich?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It doesn't work. Not even close. Us Dolmar folks are pretty *frenched when it comes to pistons. Even worse with carbs and intakes. Mike Toath and Rich Norman have taken them as far as they can go as far as I've seen. Maybe you have seen more than I have. Makes me think, has anyone heard from Rich?
I see him on Facebook once in a while. Not here very much though

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
fing-awesome-wins-and-fails-15.gif

Dub11

Saw R skeery