Not open for further replies.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3 more weeks of working from home (at least), have even less time to keep up with these miscreants.

That sleep pattern will wear you down in a hurry. Have you ever tried cutting back on coffee in the evening? I know you say it doesn’t have an affect but that sleep pattern would indicate otherwise.
lol if i dont drink coffee its even worse
also when im off i drink 12 to 15 cups a day
right now i drink 7 a day

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trying to stretch three to four days of yardwork, into three weeks, lol. Just regimenting *s-wordt around here, stay occupied doing yard bullshitt, little at the time. At least something to keep my mind occupied. Ready to get back on the ‘C-17 train kepta rolling’...I ain’t real good at the idle mind kinda thing.
id like to see everyone back to work soon but it may be better to keep things as they are for another month until things start getting under control
they have us wearing masks when we are not in our work area or lunch shanty

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trying to stretch three to four days of yardwork, into three weeks, lol. Just regimenting *s-wordt around here, stay occupied doing yard bullshitt, little at the time. At least something to keep my mind occupied. Ready to get back on the ‘C-17 train kepta rolling’...I ain’t real good at the idle mind kinda thing.

Thats why you fellers needs a hobby.
Go dumpster diving and pick up a trashed out saw or go to the local saw shop and drag some junk home from the dead pile.
I was actually hoping to get time to work on a few project saws. Work is keeping me going 40 hours(which is down from my normal 50+, but I'm blessed and grateful to still be able to work).
On top of that, I'm doing a lot of outside projects. Working on redoing the deck. Wife called this morning and said the storm last night blew over part of the fence in the back. Looks like the post rotted Out. Another project.
I cant even keep the saws ive got running and sharp, much less get any fun time in. Just boxed the Homie Super 2 up that I had on the bench and shelved it for later so I could work on the mower.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How in the *f-wordk do you folks drink this much coffee and I can assume caffeinated, every day? With A-Fib, I got relegated to de-caff years ago. Last thing I need is more stimulant in my body...my heart can literally get way outta whack, then I’m eatin nitro, aspirin, Sotalol trying to get back in sync. You folks don’t need all that caffeine...then factor in processed sugar, unless sugar in the raw, and cheap ass creamer substitutes. That *s-wordt ain’t good for ya fellas.

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats why you fellers needs a hobby.
Go dumpster diving and pick up a trashed out saw or go to the local saw shop and drag some junk home from the dead pile.
I was actually hoping to get time to work on a few project saws. Work is keeping me going 40 hours(which is down from my normal 50+, but I'm blessed and grateful to still be able to work).
On top of that, I'm doing a lot of outside projects. Working on redoing the deck. Wife called this morning and said the storm last night blew over part of the fence in the back. Looks like the post rotted Out. Another project.
I cant even keep the saws ive got running and sharp, much less get any fun time in. Just boxed the Homie Super 2 up that I had on the bench and shelved it for later so I could work on the mower.
You get bored...come on here...I’ll keep yer ass occupied around this joint. Lol

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dont get me started on fishing either. Dang shame to miss the best time of the year. Always something I gotta do to catch up.
Did I mention ive also got 3 sisters in law and .137 brothers in law?
One divorced deadbeat, one passed away two years ago, and the "other" one.
Gotta help the girls out, so thats more of my free time. Dont regret it. They all apreciate it. Aint anyone else to do it.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How in the *f-wordk do you folks drink this much coffee and I can assumed caffeinated, every day? With A-Fib, I got relegated to de-caff years ago. Last thing I need is more stimulant in my body...my heart can literally get way outta whack, then I’m eatin nitro, aspirin, Sotalol trying to get back in sync. You folks don’t need all that caffeine...then factor in processed sugar, unless sugar in the raw, and cheap ass creamer substitutes. That *s-wordt ain’t good for ya fellas.
drink it black

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This coffee maker rules has a stainless steel pot and water tank.
View attachment 235917

I said I do didn't ask if you think I did lol.

Might want to ease off a tick.
If I have more than one cup in the morning, it "kindly makes me nervous mmmmmhmmmm".
Made the mistake last Thursday of getting a Monster 300 triple shot cold coffee thing cause the hotel had no coffee and the stores was burnt. Those are BAD. Felt like the top of my skull was comin off.

Status
Not open for further replies.