Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The little woman and I are both feeling sorta puny. Hoping it's nothing serious, but right now a person has to wonder.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
10:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Adobo seasoned pork chops. They were damn tasty.

e823647648037129f3a6251ca2826234.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any option of getting a good sweat on?

Take care of yourselves.

We've decided not to get together for sweats. Us older folks are taking the social distancing seriously. I wish the younger people were.

We figure this is just seasonal allergies. But damned if it ain't a little worrisome with the virus everywhere.

Are all y'all doing well?

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We've decided not to get together for sweats. Us older folks are taking the social distancing seriously. I wish the younger people were.

We figure this is just seasonal allergies. But damned if it ain't a little worrisome with the virus everywhere.

Yes sir, all good here
Iowa is up to 1293 cases and 123 deaths

So yes it sure does make you worry more

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If you can’t make it to the lodge take the hottest longest shower you can stand.

We’re holding up alright. This working from home has its pitfalls. I didn’t realize until yesterday that I was supposed to be off this week. No where to go so still worked over 24 hours. No clue when I’ll get it back, hoping for a good summer and some extra afternoons lounging by the pool.

Have been shopping and delivering for multiple households, mostly people are taking this very serious. Our rate of new infection is very low, either we have been successful in flattening the curve or too early in the process to gauge.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you can’t make it to the lodge take the hottest longest shower you can stand.

We’re holding up alright. This working from home has its pitfalls. I didn’t realize until yesterday that I was supposed to be off this week. No where to go so still worked over 24 hours. No clue when I’ll get it back, hoping for a good summer and some extra afternoons lounging by the pool.

Have been shopping and delivering for multiple households, mostly people are taking this very serious. Our rate of new infection is very low, either we have been successful in flattening the curve or too

Good on you for doing the shopping/delivering...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The little woman and I are both feeling sorta puny. Hoping it's nothing serious, but right now a person has to wonder.
Go get you folks three or four big, 64oz bottles of V8...good stuff and good for ya. No idea why but for many years when I felt a little *s-wordty, I wanna knock those V8’s down. Still drink ‘em heavy to this day.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
64FD548F-ADE0-4283-8CD1-E8E1FEA9AF44.jpeg
We have the flurries again. Not sure if I should get the shovel out butt been thinking of firing up the snowblower for some reason.

64FD548F-ADE0-4283-8CD1-E8E1FEA9AF44.jpeg

I had wondered about your choice of transportation. At least the cold keeps you awake.

it was a nice ride till it got dark. Got home around midnight. Temps in the 30’s

Status
Not open for further replies.