USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ugh.... just got off the phone with a guy from NY that is going through the same thing with ol Timber Bear.:facepalm:
I hope that little bassturd plagues everybody on AssSite like herpes, of course minus the folks who are here as well...until the fools running that place decide to strap his young ass in an ejection seat. It’s a simple solution to a simple problem!

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
10:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope that little bassturd plagues everybody on AssSite like herpes, of course minus the folks who are here as well...until the fools running that place decide to strap his young ass in an ejection seat. It’s a simple solution to a simple problem!
I've encouraged him to contact Jerry. Hopefully things move a little more decidedly this time.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes it's very sad. The school providing kids meals during the shut down was a very big deal in my community.

We have a number of groups here that provide meals that have all had to reconfigure how they do things. Can’t serve food cafeteria style and have people sit together at tables everything has to be packaged and picked up to go.

Even the drunk tank has been forced to spread out the sleeping mats and convert a next door warehouse for sleeping as well so they could keep people safe and apart from each other.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

An even simpler solution....

Avoid AS.

Status
Not open for further replies.