USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You mf’rs think I asked for this *s-word...I say we get the God Damn airplanes rolling...like we never missed a beat. If I’m paid, so *f-wording be it...I’d rather be paid than not. I’m fortunate...unlike so many others who’ve lost their job, and zero income. This has affected me and my immediate family...and I’ve helped them buy groceries, etc...so they can feed folks on a daily basis. At least I do my part within my family, my older brothers, sisters...and their children, so they can feed the kids. I deal with this, just like everybody else has...and we do what we do to help each other out.

My deal right now and has been for two weeks...help my family, buying them groceries, providing what I can, monetary-wise...because I’m that odd bird, that’s still getting paid.

You mf’rs busting my ass, think I’m ‘Dallasing’...lmfao...you can suck my f’ng dick! I’m gonna do here my family, come hell or high water!

How many other Mf’rs are doing what I’m doing...*f-wordk you and your game plan...!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening cagey bastids, worked on some firewood to be ready for some rain days and temporary fixed the boiler one more time with a different epoxy. Not too much longer now before it can be shut down hopefully to get drained and permanently repaired.

Remember fellas.
We're all in this *s-worde sandwich together, all that's left is to keep taking another bite.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
You mf’rs think I asked for this *s-word...I say we get the God Damn airplanes rolling...like we never missed a beat. If I’m paid, so *frenching be it...I’d rather be paid than not. I’m fortunate...unlike so many others who’ve lost their job, and zero income. This has affected me and my immediate family...and I’ve helped them buy groceries, etc...so they can feed folks on a daily basis. At least I do my part within my family, my older brothers, sisters...and their children, so they can feed the kids. I deal with this, just like everybody else has...and we do what we do to help each other out.

My deal right now and has been for two weeks...help my family, buying them groceries, providing what I can, monetary-wise...because I’m that odd bird, that’s still getting paid.

You mf’rs busting my ass, think I’m ‘Dallasing’...lmfao...you can suck my f’ng dick! I’m gonna do here my family, come hell or high water!

How many other Mf’rs are doing what I’m doing...*f-wordk you and your game plan...!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am dealing with some anger mngt...but everything is gonna be alright young man. I’m doing what I can do right now, for my nieces/nephews...to help them out. They always wanna call Uncle Jason, and they’re times I haven’t heard from them in many months...you know the family deal...and I don’t have a problem with helping them out.

I think everybody right now is getting cabin fever...we wanna lash out at each other...we wanna physically fight. I’m at that stage to be honest with you. Not you personally, by no means...I’m just ready and primed.

I don’t mean to be aggressive...and I apologize, towards any brother here. Let’s regroup and call this thing even...and we help each other if one is in need...their extended family... otherwise.

If we don’t stand together about some *s-wordt like this, to help each other...just exactly what the *f-wordk do we really stand for...this is a tough time, and it’s gonna get tougher for our family members/friends who need basic food, things.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't even keep up with you pricks some nights. Good evening.

All the three series *s-word I have, and I get this 357 done with no brake flag. Anybody got one?

Thanks unemployed, furloughed, layed off, and working men.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't even keep up with you pricks some nights. Good evening.

All the three series *s-word I have, and I get this 357 done with no brake flag. Anybody got one?

Thanks unemployed, furloughed, layed off, and working men.
Text me tomorrow and remind me. Lee’s mom traded me a 357 and it might have some parts on it

Status
Not open for further replies.