Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...you just stay your guns young man...you ain’t reinventing no wheel here! Who the *f-wordk you think you talking too...you wait until the college money hits your white ass...you think you a player in life right now...you better hunker down with yo’ baseball card money.

What in the hell are you even talking about? I more or less said I'm happily married and you're talking about baseball cards?

Take a damn nap ffs.

And don't worry about my kids college funds either, thats what a 529 is for plus it ain't like you're paying into it unlike my tax dollars paying for your ass to stay home.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What in the hell are you even talking about? I more or less said I'm happily married and you're talking about baseball cards?

Take a damn nap ffs.

And don't worry about my kids college funds either, thats what a 529 is for plus it ain't like you're paying into it unlike my tax dollars paying for your ass to stay home.
Oh I see...so now it’s about my mfg ass being paid to stays home being DoD... I’m with ya now. You just keep yer ass cutting stick on the machines. The only reason you’re doing your chickenshit....is because your boss, like you said a week or ago or so...he’s taking a advantage of the work load...*f-word you mf’r... you better at least be seeing a f’ng paycheck. And you can figure out those rug rates future... I’m willing to bet that won’t come near NOTHING. *f-word YOU...WHITE BOY!

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh I see...so now it’s about my mfg ass being paid to stays home being DoD... I’m with ya now. You just keep yer ass cutting stick on the machines. The only reason you’re doing your chickenshit....is because your boss, like you said a week or ago or so...he’s taking a advantage of the work load...*f-word you mf’r... you better at least be seeing a f’ng paycheck. And you can figure out those rug rates future... I’m willing to bet that won’t come near NOTHING. *f-word YOU...WHITE BOY!

Jason you need to walk away. You ride Dallas all the time about the amount of time he is off and now your riding the unemployment train. You need to learn to take the crap dishes to you as you have no problem dishing it out. The minute someone calls you out you go on the defensive and it is not right. You will eventually blame it in the demons being the jarhead but in reality it is just your demeanor. Shut your mouth and walk away a bigger man

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jason you need to walk away. You ride Dallas all the time about the amount of time he is off and now your riding the unemployment train. You need to learn to take the crap dishes to you as you have no problem dishing it out. The minute someone calls you out you go on the defensive and it is not right. You will eventually blame it in the demons being the jarhead but in reality it is just your demeanor. Shut your mouth and walk away a bigger man
Nahh...you gotta thing coming, my boy!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You drunk again? Or just the biggest Ashhole around this place? That statement proves that you are the bigger a$$ than Dal.

The reason he’s getting a cheque is he shows up and works everyday. You’re getting a cheque to sit on your brain, funds that uncle Sammy takes from everyone that does work.

Dal at least pays into unemployment, your not even forced to take a percentage on unemployment your getting your full cheque courtesy of every other working stuff in the country.

STFU!!’

Status
Not open for further replies.