USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
11:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You keep puttin’ up your fight...we’ll see how it works out! You wanna call my DoD ass out, and I have enough leave, whether annual or sick leave, to actually cover all the time that we’re outta work... might oughta re-think yer equation. You do you, keep snaking systems, with those Rigid machines...it’s gotta be a money deal right about now. I’d concentrate on that.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ahhh...now you boys....same ol’ *b-wording and whining’ you do everyday. Lmao!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You keep puttin’ up your fight...we’ll see how it works out! You wanna call my DoD ass out, and I have enough leave, whether annual or sick leave, to actually cover all the time that we’re outta work... might oughta re-think yer equation. You do you, keep snaking systems, with those Rigid machines...it’s gotta be a money deal right about now. I’d concentrate on that.

If you are using earned leave to cover your time off then I retract some of what I said. From what I have heard lots of feds on both side of the border are getting paid to stay home and not required to take leave to cover it.

I still contend you would be best served to keep quiet a little more often.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
mV0336_large.jpg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tired
Just got home after work my nephew helped me put a roof on my sister's porch
I built one set of steps going to build the other tommorow.
That cheapie makita impact impressed both of us
3-400 3" screws and bolts
And still hadn't run the battery dead.

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you folks even know what it’s like to keep C-17 GlobeMaster III’s in the air, doing their thing...much less F-15 D/E model Strike Eagles, C-5 Galaxies, C-130 Hercules, latest greatest variants/models, EC-8 JSTARS

...and my ass is gonna get punked...*f-wordk You is all I can say. It don’t make a *s-wordt whether I got enough to cover my ass in these lean times...I do. Getting paid ain’t got a God Damn thing to with nuthin...You mf’rs figure it’s out...I know one thing...if anybody on here light in the groceries, I’ll be more than happy to send some.

Amazing how some of you mf’rs call me out....it won’t go unnoticed.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you folks even know what it’s like to keep C-17 GlobeMaster III’s in the air, doing their thing...much less F-15 D/E model Strike Eagles, C-5 Galaxies, C-130 Hercules, latest greatest variants/models, EC-8 JSTARS

...and my ass is gonna get punked...*f-wordk You is all I can say. It don’t make a *s-wordt whether I got enough to cover my ass in these lean times...I do. Getting paid ain’t got a God Damn thing to with nuthin...You mf’rs figure it’s out...I know one thing...if anybody on here light in the groceries, I’ll be more than happy to send some.

Go
To
Bed

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

Dood have a snickers and maybe lay off the blueies...

Status
Not open for further replies.