Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon hacks

Hemp oil 330 full spectrum cannabinoid for cats and dogs... organic... petreleaf.com

Hey Wayne... skip the Magnum and deposit a hotload in that hotwife

She could use 9-12 I'd bet... long legs ;) that wrap around my head.

Not here

Link to your junk pile, slacker.

Try a stun gun Dave
I got to many kids to try and risk another hot load deposit.

View attachment 234388

Anyone remember the weight on a lid?
Hum...
3 fingers.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably so.

Or find a rich new old lady.
Well...that’s up to you. And if swapping a lady entertains your desires...the ex will clean your clock, with the current kids. I’d get off that theory quick-like... push come to shove...the military branches are always looking for new blood, when they hit 18. If you think 4 yrs in college with my daughter, who’ll graduate here shortly in May, ain’t been a crazy, expensive ride...you simply gotta another thing coming. Didn’t Judas Priest do something like this...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Al Kaline was a helluva ball player...he could swing that stick. I’m an old baseball player, four years in Little League/Senior League...three years in Jr High, three years in High School. Sad day no doubt...

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys.
Cant wait to see what goes down at work.
Owner is over his quarantine.
They called back all the hourly guys. Yet I was told on Friday when I left 2 hours early we had the same number of appointments for the week as we did on Thursday and Friday.
I'm guessing by approximately 8:22 I will be telling a coworker to go fornicate with himself.
@DuratecMan10 wants pictures

I'm back bish.... gave you a hole Sunday off so GFY

Cronaville was quiet this morning.

Everybody wants a nice saw. Nothing else to report.

Back to work hacks
thought we would get a whole week

Walker? Or tooling around on your Rascal?
best answer

You be waxing the garage floor tomorrow
I’d say he’s out of wax

Wtf... Blaze. Kids

That should be his new nickname
Kid Blaze
@dall
we already established he’s not mine and he is @USMC615 son

Probably so.

Or find a rich new old lady.
dibs on the old one

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well...that’s up to you. And if swapping a lady entertains your desires...the ex will clean your clock, with the current kids. I’d get off that theory quick-like... push come to shove...the military branches are always looking for new blood, when they hit 18. If you think 4 yrs in college with my daughter, who’ll graduate here shortly in May, ain’t been a crazy, expensive ride...you simply gotta another thing coming. Didn’t Judas Priest do something like this...

I'll just settle this for ya right quick. If this ride ends out here its her choice and I'll be keeping kids. Otherwise *s-word ain't gonna change much. Plus I get a lot of enjoyment out of being a dick to dumb hoes that try and flirt. I tell ya having a ring on the finger is like a damn bug light.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll just settle this for ya right quick. If this ride ends out here its her choice and I'll be keeping kids. Otherwise *s-word ain't gonna change much. Plus I get a lot of enjoyment out of being a dick to dumb hoes that try and flirt. I tell ya having a ring on the finger is like a damn bug light.
...you just stay your guns young man...you ain’t reinventing no wheel here! Who the *f-wordk you think you talking too...you wait until the college money hits your white ass...you think you a player in life right now...you better hunker down with yo’ baseball card money.

Status
Not open for further replies.