Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon men and renters of swine. We are going on lock down Friday night at midnight
Make sure to get your Gestapo papers for travel.

I do. Been printing masks for the hospitals in Oakland Co.
You can print bandanas?

They are controlling entry to the stores, no more than 50 customers at a time. Cashiers have plexi glass shields to protect them.
View attachment 232285

Online shopping is the bestest thing ever right now. Let the stuff come to you.

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
12:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks. As a four day veteran of the no work deal my advice is: good beer, good food, and saws. If you decide to Netflix stay the hell away from the tiger park show.

That show was awful, fortunately I discovered Boardwalk Empire which is quite good.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When not roasting out own this is what I've been really liking. I don't do Columbian anymore
View attachment 232290

My favourite regions would be Ethiopia and Costa Rica, favourite toasters are Reunion out of Toronto or Fratello from Calgary. When I was really in to coffee I was ordering from each of them once a month at least.

Online shopping is the bestest thing ever right now. Let the stuff come to you.

Click and Collect is about a 4 day wait, delivery is 6 days. Amazon.ca has very little in the way of grocery.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My favourite regions would be Ethiopia and Costa Rica, favourite toasters are Reunion out of Toronto or Fratello from Calgary. When I was really in to coffee I was ordering from each of them once a month at least.

Click and Collect is about a 4 day wait, delivery is 6 days. Amazon.ca has very little in the way of grocery.

It works for me cuz I'm a head of the curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.