Status
Not open for further replies.

Louiesdad

OPE Member
Local time
12:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have a self full of German Pumas in my safe I have not looked at in 25 years.....Next to the Parkers.

My dad and I collected German Weatherbys and had one or two in every caliber that was ever made at one time.

Speed kills...….

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After a big ol’ plateful of leftovers from yesterday, about a dozen oatmeal cookies and almost a gallon of milk...I’m a had ass! Night you bassturds...and a good ol’ GFY! We’ll do it again tomorrow...hair of the dog be calling early!

Louiesdad

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I bought a house that was owned by a lady I used to deliver her newspaper, I told her when I was 8-9 I was gonna buy her house, she said I was going to have to sell a lot of newspapers..

The Schwinn cycle truck I delivered with is worth a few now ….

I like old Schwinns 20181031_122903.jpg 20181030_140721.jpg and new fat tire bikes....

here is a cheapie rack I built out of PVC in one afternoon to store them.

Attachments

• 20181030_140546.jpg
    20181030_140546.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 17

Cat 525

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After a big ol’ plateful of leftovers from yesterday, about a dozen oatmeal cookies and almost a gallon of milk...I’m a had ass! Night you bassturds...and a good ol’ GFY! We’ll do it again tomorrow...hair of the dog be calling early!

Those one night stands are taking their toll!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm checking everything I can at this point Wayne. Any advanced stuff can't be checked with OBDII. Bishi's have their own system that requires the dealer scan tool. BS, I say!

It came with some issues. I figured a drain and filter change may help those issues. It looks like they just got more acute. And, I did use SP III Dia Queen fluid, which is Mitsu and Kia factory stuff.

2006 Pajero (Montero in the US), 3.2 DiD 4M41 diesel engine with a 5VA51 5-speed auto trans. I think it's an INVECS transmission.

It's got that learning chit built in where it can calculate how you drive.
I'm checking everything I can at this point Wayne. Any advanced stuff can't be checked with OBDII. Bishi's have their own system that requires the dealer scan tool. BS, I say!

It came with some issues. I figured a drain and filter change may help those issues. It looks like they just got more acute. And, I did use SP III Dia Queen fluid, which is Mitsu and Kia factory stuff.

2006 Pajero (Montero in the US), 3.2 DiD 4M41 diesel engine with a 5VA51 5-speed auto trans. I think it's an INVECS transmission.

It's got that learning chit built in where it can calculate how you drive.

Those Mitsu's are typically pretty stout. Yes, it sucks that some of the more advanced diagnostics are inaccesible to anybody not willing to shell out a boat ton of money for a pro level scanner.

One of the things to check, is the shifter cable. I've seen the plastic ends on them get wallered out either at the transmission and/or at the shifter. This would cause no reverse, and possibly not going into drive completely, which would cause all sorts of strange issues.

I have also seen auto transmissions that are just worn out with these same symptoms. In my experience, reverse, first, and second gear are typically the first to go. A trans that is marginal will, a lot of times, go completely tits up when you change the fluid.

Good luck on your diagnostic adventures! Vehicles are one of the biggest, yet worst investments you will ever make. :(

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those Mitsu's are typically pretty stout. Yes, it sucks that some of the more advanced diagnostics are inaccesible to anybody not willing to shell out a boat ton of money for a pro level scanner.

One of the things to check, is the shifter cable. I've seen the plastic ends on them get wallered out either at the transmission and/or at the shifter. This would cause no reverse, and possibly not going into drive completely, which would cause all sorts of strange issues.

I have also seen auto transmissions that are just worn out with these same symptoms. In my experience, reverse, first, and second gear are typically the first to go. A trans that is marginal will, a lot of times, go completely tits up when you change the fluid.

Good luck on your diagnostic adventures! Vehicles are one of the biggest, yet worst investments you will ever make. :(

Thanks Juan. I've already tracked down a good used one. No rebuild kits available here at the parts houses. Dealer only deal and would cost a testicle or two.

I'll fiddle with it some more this weekend and then decide if I'm going to get a second hand one.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thetastelessgentlemen_75412637_150148196331935_6151800721355468700_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.