Not So Pro 3

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of your sister did you talk her into coming back to ope yet? Or is your bish azz to busy playing slacker like normal? Being you are a relative of Dallas I’m sure it’s the later. All in all John I’m doing good. Still dealing with minor issues with my knee but I’m managing to make the most of it every day. I see the doctor in a couple weeks and will discuss the new findings of being work active.
Playing slacker takes a lot of time. I text with him a lot. I don't say anything about the the site. Whatever he wants to do is his business. I can say he got the first set of pain injections. He seemed pretty happy about that. + GFY if necessary

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d be playing on my new boat.
I really should be, when I told my boss I was working remotely today he asked "from the boat?"

Truth is I need help getting it in the water and I am not sure Tamara and I want to test our marriage doing it together. I was hoping to hey a nearby friend over last night to do it but he didn't check his phone in time so now it will wait until tomorrow.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really should be, when I told my boss I was working remotely today he asked "from the boat?"

Truth is I need help getting it in the water and I am not sure Tamara and I want to test our marriage doing it together. I was hoping to hey a nearby friend over last night to do it but he didn't check his phone in time so now it will wait until tomorrow.
Has the government up there made boat launches harder than they need to be too?

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I frequently launch by myself.
Bring the boat back to the dock and ride a bike to retrieve the vehicle and trailer from the landing.
After all it is only about 2.5 miles.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning! Started working on the Arctic Crap…now it’s raining. I pushed it outside to flush the bottom end with diesel and the skies opened up. Lol
Gotta crawl under and pull a plate off to clean the screen and what not. Guess it can wait.

I brought this home the other day so fukk it!! IMG_0858.jpegTop and windshield are supposed to be in today…winch is on the way as well.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning! Started working on the Arctic Crap…now it’s raining. I pushed it outside to flush the bottom end with diesel and the skies opened up. Lol
Gotta crawl under and pull a plate off to clean the screen and what not. Guess it can wait.

I brought this home the other day so fukk it!! View attachment 425051Top and windshield are supposed to be in today…winch is on the way as well.
Nice!!

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I brought this home the other day so fukk it!! View attachment 425051Top and windshield are supposed to be in today…winch is on the way as well.
I assume that's your son? I'm loving the "I am so going to fugg this thing up" smirk on his face.

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys, hope everyone had a good & safe independence day, put on a 2.5hr show for the neighborhood, so it's nice & quiet as everyone is still sleeping, gotta hit the road early & get some jobs done, then i get to spend the weekend trout fishing with the kids. Hope yall are off to a good start, enjoy the weekend.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning fellas. Birds seem extra chatty this morning, kinda peaceful in a way. Yep, still got all the digits that I woke up with, just checked, LOL.
63f/77f claimed, and looking to have some partly sunny moments today.
May have found why birds seem more chatty this morning.
20240705_073955.jpg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has the government up there made boat launches harder than they need to be too?
I honestly have no idea who created the boat launch at the end of the road, more than anything it is an access road to drive on the creek in winter for ice fishing.
I frequently launch by myself.
Bring the boat back to the dock and ride a bike to retrieve the vehicle and trailer from the landing.
After all it is only about 2.5 miles.
I will have a think on this, no bike but it's just over a 1/4 mile away. It isn't a busy spot so leaving the truck and trailer on the ramp for a bit might not be an issue... Once it is in it will live on the dock most of the summer so it won't be a common occurrence...

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I honestly have no idea who created the boat launch at the end of the road, more than anything it is an access road to drive on the creek in winter for ice fishing.

I will have a think on this, no bike but it's just over a 1/4 mile away. It isn't a busy spot so leaving the truck and trailer on the ramp for a bit might not be an issue... Once it is in it will live on the dock most of the summer so it won't be a common occurrence...

You need one of these.

This guy lives about 5 miles north of me.