Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy 4th.
Went to my cousins farm, had 4 generations of family there.
Everything to eat was homemade, pork BBQ, sauce, beans, peas, tomatoes, blueberries, peaches, corn, all from the garden.
My cousin owns/ operates a bakery so the desserts were great and topped off with 2 kinds of homemade ice cream.
In short we dined like swine!
Family time is precious as us older members are getting fewer each year.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good evening folks. Hope ya all had some good times today. I know we ate very well.
We're getting the liquid sunshines as well. 0.55" 's in both of the new gauges, and it really didn't get to more than a mist until sometime after 2 this afternoon.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
2:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. Everyone got all 10 digits?(or at least the same number that you begun yesterday with).

Took it easy yesterday. Did a little grilling. Sale around the corner had a saw. Well, they didn't, but I usually ask. The harbor freight grinder on the shelf in their garage told me I might have a chance. Ended up messing with an MS250 for a bit after I brought it home. You'll see it in the classifieds shortly. Nice little saw. @sawmikaze might be interested since it's a homeowner saw and all.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You sound just like your sister. How's things going Nic?
Speaking of your sister did you talk her into coming back to ope yet? Or is your bish azz to busy playing slacker like normal? Being you are a relative of Dallas I’m sure it’s the later. All in all John I’m doing good. Still dealing with minor issues with my knee but I’m managing to make the most of it every day. I see the doctor in a couple weeks and will discuss the new findings of being work active.