Not So Pro 3

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes but so much is left out also. The government doesn’t dare tell or teach the public truth. Not political but very true.
One of the things thats fuct off is that most schools do not have written text books. They use google chrome books. So they can simply write history how they see fit. Mix that with nazi nut job teachers and they turn the youth against everything that all of us hold dear. Dont believe me look at the summer of love ‘20. That is history repeating it self.

Anyways its cooled off a lil, time to grill hamburgers and some hotdogs. Yall stay safe ✌🏼

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
10:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
20240704_112858.jpg

Well, I think I found the problem!

My older son has been helping me mow grass the last 2 years, with him using an old Murray rider I got cheap on marketplace while I use my LS with a 60" deck to do the bulk of it. It works out nice because the murray is more agile than a compact tractor in tight areas. About a month ago, he complained that it wasn't working well. Finally pulled the deck to look at it...

He still won't tell me what he hit 🤣

Edit for clarity- we parked it when he said there was a problem, I didn't let him run around trying to cut like that

Last edited:

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 424970

Well, I think I found the problem!

My older son has been helping me mow grass the last 2 years, with him using an old Murray rider I got cheap on marketplace while I use my LS with a 60" deck to do the bulk of it. It works out nice because the murray is more agile than a compact tractor in tight areas. About a month ago, he complained that it wasn't working well. Finally pulled the deck to look at it...

He still won't tell me what he hit 🤣
Damn he mows like i do.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some a$$hole left some trash laying around the last time he built fence. 🤔
Just be glad that wasn't a flail mower. Should have seen the snake that came sizzling across the yard when I caught a garden hose once. Scared the chit out of me. The fence wire caused me to replace bearings.