Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men, I am still able to do my normal right hand index finger typing and I can still flip someone off so the holiday was good to me

50 and completely cloudy for the next 6 days so I’m deep watering again today

Hardly heard any fireworks last night and the dog doesn’t seem to give a śhit one way or the other

Got this late last night but you can put it in your humor bank for next year

IMG_7037.jpeg

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
7:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men, I am still able to do my normal right hand index finger typing and I can still flip someone off so the holiday was good to me

50 and completely cloudy for the next 6 days so I’m deep watering again today

Hardly heard any fireworks last night and the dog doesn’t seem to give a śhit one way or the other

Got this late last night but you can put it in your humor bank for next year

View attachment 425067
John Lennon reincarnated as a dog? Could you Imagine?

Max doesn’t either. He catches brass if he’s next to me when i shoot. He’ll sit there and wait for it, the dumbazz

Last edited:

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
John Lennon reincarnated as a dog? Could you Imagine?

Max doesn’t either. He tries catches brass if he’s next to me when i shoot. He’ll sit there and wait for it, the dumbazz
I have googled hearing damage in dogs from shooting on several occasions and there doesn't seem to be any clear cut scientific opinion on it

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20240701_153139.jpg
IMG_20240705_120826.jpg
IMG_20240705_120922.jpg
IMG_20240705_120925.jpg
Many thanks for the info on the auto paint equipment. Rednecked the spray booth earlier this week and have spent almost every morning working on these things. Put a run in the fender on the last clear, trying to coat an edge, but easy enough to fix after it dries. Been many years since I tried anything like this. Ended up picking up a couple Astro guns. Reviews on them were rather high, more so than the harbor freight black widow. Old family friend brought over a few other guns, and after just trying to use them for primer I can say the Astro's are a world better.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 425069
View attachment 425070
View attachment 425071
View attachment 425072
Many thanks for the info on the auto paint equipment. Rednecked the spray booth earlier this week and have spent almost every morning working on these things. Put a run in the fender on the last clear, trying to coat an edge, but easy enough to fix after it dries. Been many years since I tried anything like this. Ended up picking up a couple Astro guns. Reviews on them were rather high, more so than the harbor freight black widow. Old family friend brought over a few other guns, and after just trying to use them for primer I can say the Astro's are a world better.
Looks slick! I’ve been spraying for a little over 20 years. Looks better than some junk I see come out of “body shops.”

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks slick! I’ve been spraying for a little over 20 years. Looks better than some junk I see come out of “body shops.”
Thanks. My OCD kicks in from time to time and I kept seeing things that needed fixed. For a 2007 Honda it should look fine. Figure by the time it is driven a few day someone will put a door dent in it in a parking lot somewhere. I enjoy learning things like this and I have some other projects in mind that need doing.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The big slow hummingbird mosquitoes went away a few days ago which is normal but we usually have a decent break before the smaller more vicious ones appear

Not this year

They are as bad as I have ever seen outside of the middle of nowhere tundra

Stocking up on Pic coils and bug dope