High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I can agree with that. The guy has credentials, however, and probably understands the topic to a much higher degree than the common citizen.

I don’t take anything as pure truth, black and white anymore, but I do dig and search for the best of what I feel, makes sense.

I'll say it like this :

I don't know who's telling the truth.

But I know who isn't.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll say it like this :

But I know who isn't.
I'll put it another way.

Always ask yourself why this person, or that person is saying whatever it is that they are saying.

Do they have a book deal pending? Paid speaking or interview arrangements? A large social media following? Or are they simply a agent of one of our enemies who are attempting to sow divisiveness to weaken us as a nation?

Never has the old saying " believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see" been more true than it is today.

I'm not really a "religious" person, but I pray daily for our nation. My prayer is simple. I ask for us to never allow ourselves to forget that we are but one people....and they we find a way to stop ourselves from being divided.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Reactions: Lnk

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll say it like this :

But I know who isn't.
I'll put it another way.

Always ask yourself why this person, or that person is saying whatever it is that they are saying.

Do they have a book deal pending? Paid speaking or interview arrangements? A large social media following? Or are they simply a agent of one of our enemies who are attempting to sow divisiveness to weaken us as a nation?

Never has the old saying " believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see" been more true than it is today.

I'm not really a "religious" person, but I pray daily for our nation. My prayer is simple. I ask for us to never allow ourselves to forget that we are but one people....and they we find a way to stop ourselves from being divided.
There’s no doubt these are confusing times, and there’s no such thing as trust, in the media whatsoever.

Reactions: Lnk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There’s no doubt these are confusing times, and there’s no such thing as trust, in the media whatsoever.
I don't have a lot of faith in the media Andy....but I absolutely do not believe that there is a plot among the "elite" or anyone else in the world to kill off 90 to 95% of the worlds population....surely you don't actually believe that.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't have a lot of faith in the media Andy....but I absolutely do not believe that there is a plot among the "elite" or anyone else in the world to kill off 90 to 95% of the worlds population....surely you don't actually believe that.
I don’t believe they are trying to kill off 95%. I do however believe they are trying to reduce the population. They’ve literally come out and said that. They have been claiming that the world is overpopulated, for years.

It’s probably best if we drop this subject. Even though it’s not technically political, it certainly can divide, and that’s the last thing I want to do here.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning pullers of the pud. Had to go on a phone recovery mission this morning. A good friend lost his yesterday afternoon and had no idea where. Somehow they were able to track it to near the intersection by his house. That intersection is under construction. We found the phone but it’s junk. Rain starting to come down again this morning.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s probably best if we drop this subject. Even though it’s not technically political, it certainly can divide, and that’s the last thing I want to do here.
No worries my friend. Agree or disagree, you have my respect no matter what.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'll put it another way.

I look at who has more incentive to lie to me.

And the answer to that is obvious.

I believe what I see, it's all anyone has.

People who lost their job, their purpose, their sobriety, their family, their means to support themselves, kids who have massive mental problems on top of the economic ones they already had.

I didn't see that or read it on Facebook..I look at it everyday.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, I gree that is not the plan. A divided people are easier to control. It is about control. I do believe it was an experiment to gage compliance. How compliant are the people? Always ask yourself who benefits. The elite want docile slaves to do the things they don't want to do. If an enemy is put forward, it is to distract us from the real enemy of the people.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, I gree that is not the plan. A divided people are easier to control. It is about control. I do believe it was an experiment to gage compliance. How compliant are the people? Always ask yourself who benefits. The elite want docile slaves to do the things they don't want to do. If an enemy is put forward, it is to distract us from the real enemy of the people.
This I can agree with.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Bill gates has said it out loud that he thinks the world needs less people.