Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Milk thistle is the thing you can take to help liver function. Look into it.
I take it twice a day and it does help, best thing would be to lose 30lbs and not drink. Since Mexico I think I had one glass of wine on Mother’s Day, Texas is always a bit of excess in food and drink so wanted to get the tests done before I go.
Nothing critical, doc just likes to try ahead of things before they get serious.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
7:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Imagine my shock when I went into a liquor store after 12 or 13 years, and they had flavored Crown Royal. What in the hell are they doing to whiskey? Making it for little kids?
Bingo!
I just like beer flavoured beer. Even tho my preference is weak insipid beer flavoured beer.
I won't bore you with more beer history, but just know that most of the craft beer styles are not new, the weak insipid beer is.
Ross Chastain Watermelon Flavored Busch is right around the corner. I figured you as cook Timmer would have tried peachy beer can chicken.
I've yet to sodomize poultry with a can of anything Timbo. I'm a brine 'em and smoke 'em kind of guy.

Good morning chicken fūckers.69468d0f-1f66-411b-986b-29b03bd96f81_text.gif

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I take it twice a day and it does help, best thing would be to lose 30lbs and not drink. Since Mexico I think I had one glass of wine on Mother’s Day, Texas is always a bit of excess in food and drink so wanted to get the tests done before I go.
Nothing critical, doc just likes to try ahead of things before they get serious.
Glad to hear that Gary, I could shed a few pounds myself. Been trying to walk more, reminds me, I need to check the trail cams.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
11:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I won't bore you with more beer history, but just know that most of the craft beer styles are not new, the weak insipid beer is.
View attachment 422915
I just don't like tasty beer. 1600s me would probably have died of thirst.

Or being a smart arse.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon boys.

It’s abit windy and wet this morin. So I thought I’d brew a beer, it turns out that Adam would probably like it 👍🤔

5% pilsner larger, it’s slightly darker than the one I did before, which that has just been kegged 🍻
Nah, even a real pilsener would be way too malty, hoppy and flavorful for these guys.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah, even a real pilsener would be way too malty, hoppy and flavorful for these guys.

Which beers are the ones that require a person to be wearing a pressed flannel and skinny jeans in order to properly partake in? Likely while at an age throwing establishment.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Which beers are the ones that require a person to be wearing a pressed flannel and skinny jeans in order to properly partake in? Likely while at an age throwing establishment.
I can't keep up with the costumes. When I first started going to the local breweries the guys mostly had beards and wore flannel, and the women mostly had muffin tops. Today you would most likely find skinny men in skinny pants wearing something that says North Face or Patagonia, and the women order wine. At least around here. So to answer your question: I don't know. If you have a beer question about beer I might be able to help.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s an article about the mRna junk:

https://www.kcra.com/article/the-superspreaders-behind-top-covid-conspiracy-theories/35509492