Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
7:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wisco patina will help sort it out anyway ay Ed.
That truck has plenty of that
Time for a flat bed…
I'm not too fond of flatbeds. Most of the time I need the sides to hold the shït in the back.
Use the plow truck or the skid steer, unless of course you are offering free beer.
Skidsteer will do 98% of the work, but if you show up, I'll supply you with beer. Just none of that weird craft shït that tastes like pine sap filtered through gym socks.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That truck has plenty of that

I'm not too fond of flatbeds. Most of the time I need the sides to hold the shït in the back.

Skidsteer will do 98% of the work, but if you show up, I'll supply you with beer. Just none of that weird craft shït that tastes like pine sap filtered through gym socks.
Well thanks Ed, long way to go to watch you move gravely while I drink your beer. Can I use that description of craft beer without paying you royalties? Very expressive! Lol

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well thanks Ed, long way to go to watch you move gravely while I drink your beer. Can I use that description of craft beer without paying you royalties? Very expressive! Lol

I don't copyright any of the stupid shït I say so feel free to reuse it and sound like a dumbasś just like me!
We once went to a "taphouse" burger place. That's exactly how I described the beer I tried to the bartender. She thought it rather humorous and actually admitted it was quite fitting to the beer I had tried.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you know they make Busch Light with peach flavoring now? The shïtty beer drinkers love it. I subbed on a golf league the past two Tuesdays and a co-worker tried to get me to take a can both weeks. I just can't understand it

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you know they make Busch Light with peach flavoring now? The shïtty beer drinkers love it. I subbed on a golf league the past two Tuesdays and a co-worker tried to get me to take a can both weeks. I just can't understand it
Imagine my shock when I went into a liquor store after 12 or 13 years, and they had flavored Crown Royal. What in the hell are they doing to whiskey? Making it for little kids?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
5:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice lineup. Taking the fifth wheel for an overnighter? Is @how57 going or is that the wrong direction? Please try and post some pics of the gtg. Still trying to put faces to the names/avatars.
No need for overnight as it’s 20 minutes away from me. Unfortunately Howard isn’t going to make it. I wish him and Jacob could. I’ll get plenty of pictures.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
12:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just like beer flavoured beer. Even tho my preference is weak insipid beer flavoured beer.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ross Chastain Watermelon Flavored Busch is right around the corner. I figured you as cook Timmer would have tried peachy beer can chicken.