High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
No, I gree that is not the plan. A divided people are easier to control. It is about control. I do believe it was an experiment to gage compliance. How compliant are the people? Always ask yourself who benefits. The elite want docile slaves to do the things they don't want to do. If an enemy is put forward, it is to distract us from the real enemy of the people.

We made the "enemy of the people" a lot more powerful for a few years.

Reactions: Lnk

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
6:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No worries my friend. Agree or disagree, you have my respect no matter what.
Thanks, Randy. It’s refreshing to be able to disagree, and have some conversation, without disrespect or fear of being run off. I think we’re all adults in this forum, and act like it most the time.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks, Randy. It’s refreshing to be able to disagree, and have some conversation, without disrespect or fear of being run off. I think we’re all adults in this forum, and act like it most the time.

I can disagree with people and not get a wet pussy and hate them. I still love them.

It's a lost art.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got my coffee and breakfast in me, took my great grandsons on ride to check the herd....now I'm gonna put a 3lb tri tip on the smoker for after the sweat. Life is really good.

Ain't nobody gonna get run off.....

We need to listen to each other. It's important. I've been studying how social media algorithms work lately after one of my wife's sisters started telling us about the stuff she has been seeing (and 100% believing) on TikTok. Those algorithms are far more dangerous to us than anything else in the world today.....dig into that when you get a chance.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You guys wanna hear it from someone more than qualified to speak on what's happened to us since 2020..

My homeboy Mo..member of a blood gang in the 90s..caught up in the drug game..grew up in poverty....did some things I won't speak on..paid his debt to society...knows the streets inside and out.

I saw him last week for the first time in probably a year and we squeezed each other so hard we almost popped. He's now trying to make right of his wrongs and give back to the people and streets he once terrorized..

He'll give you facts and figures that'll make your eyeballs roll outta your head.

20240612_204025.jpg

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Which beers are the ones that require a person to be wearing a pressed flannel and skinny jeans in order to properly partake in? Likely while at an age throwing establishment.

What takes place at a age throwing establishment?

Is it like a old folks home, where they sit around, an tell younger people that come to visit them, when I was your age stories?

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can one of you gearheads recommend the best air ratchet for the money ?
My 1/4" is an I/R and my 3/8" is a Snap on. The I/R has the lever style trigger, the Snap on has a button type. The button is nicer.
The I/R, I can buy my own parts and fix. The other needs to be sent in.
Both are composite body. If you use them as a lever when the bolt doesn't want to turn under the ratchets own power you'll eventually break the tab that keeps the head from rotating. I do that all the time.
I'd say spend a bit more money over the cheap ones and go with the Ingersoll. My impacts are I/R and get thrashed on.
I also oil the hell out of them. First use every day they get a big gulp of air tool oil.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats how it should be Andy but unfortunately its doesn’t work that way anymore.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, I gree that is not the plan. A divided people are easier to control. It is about control. I do believe it was an experiment to gage compliance. How compliant are the people? Always ask yourself who benefits. The elite want docile slaves to do the things they don't want to do. If an enemy is put forward, it is to distract us from the real enemy of the people.
1718467115979.jpeg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can disagree with people and not get a wet pussy and hate them. I still love them.

It's a lost art.
Ryan, you speak so much truth that should be heard by the masses. You’ll always have my respect.
Morning, 53 and sunny, headed for 72

Coffee first, then market for the bosses birthday dinner tomorrow, then mowing the lawn
Boss can wait until next year for her birthday, tomorrow is your day.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, as deep a subject it is, I cut, split stacked some oak up and decided to take the whopper gtg log off of old hop and skip the crane splitter, that was being used for a counterweight for the crane to lift another too big a log for splitting up in big blue the splitter. Didn't have @Woodrow there to manage the critical lift and in typical operator fashion, dern near tipped the crane over. I managed to put the whoop on it and get it in the woodshed by then I think it was mutual, so I cleaned up for the day. I hear the coffee pot finishing up so... :)