Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Scared to mention names anymore...

But this was the guy in charge when I was born.

Hope this is allright to post here?!?!?

Please delete this also if too political!View attachment 422819
Always been partial to Andrew Jackson myself. Best president in my lifetime. He fought the central banks and won, only for Wilson to lose the battle in 1913. He said he regretted that later.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many thanks for the reply's on the paint guns. Got hay down now and fathers day is Sunday so the weekend is used up. My plan is to have everything on hand for my next vacation on the week of July 4 and get it taken care of then. Found CAPA parts for half what the quote was so they are ordered now. Going to have to find out what paints are available in the area and decide what route to go there.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. Happy FriYAY!!!

Doc is a little concerned about my lover function and send me a rec to get my blood tested again so here I sit “fasting” for 12 hours before I get the tests done. Not my favourite way to start a Friday but I figure its best to get the tests done before going away for a week of excess…

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. Happy FriYAY!!!

Doc is a little concerned about my lover function and send me a rec to get my blood tested again so here I sit “fasting” for 12 hours before I get the tests done. Not my favourite way to start a Friday but I figure its best to get the tests done before going away for a week of excess…
Damn Gary, hope everything is ok. Also, thanks for correcting me on what day it is. I thought it was Thursday. Lol

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Always been partial to Andrew Jackson myself. Best president in my lifetime. He fought the central banks and won, only for Wilson to lose the battle in 1913. He said he regretted that later.
It would have been harder to create had the wealthiest men who were against the Fed Res not perished on the Titanic…

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We're on the southern end of McKnight, right on the bus route, only about a mile outside city limits. We get a lot of the riffraff from the Northside.

Speaking of the norfside...

My dad was showing me pictures of when they gutted and remodeled houses around the Mexican war streets in the late 70s early 80s..

The difference is insane. Gentrification is killing poor people and affordability for regular people.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’m less concerned about the knife crimes as I am the opioid crisis and revolving door justice system.

I won’t get political but this was a local story yesterday

“Police later realized the attacker had been brought into custody on "probation-related warrants" and released about 20 minutes before the attempted carjacking, but Chancy said it's believed the attack was random and not related to his previous time in custody.”

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/attempted-carjacking-officer-winnipeg-1.7233027

I know more people that have died from drug overdoses in the last 5 years than anything and murder being a close second..suicide being a close third.

I

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It would have been harder to create had the wealthiest men who were against the Fed Res not perished on the Titanic…

I dabble in more reality than conspiracy..

I saw something about that..sure makes you wonder if you have regular brain function..

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of the norfside...

My dad was showing me pictures of when they gutted and remodeled houses around the Mexican war streets in the late 70s early 80s..

The difference is insane. Gentrification is killing poor people and affordability for regular people.
Don't worry, the skyrocketing crime that we're being told is down will slowly kill some of those property values. Unless you work for the city, there is really no reason to live within city limits. The taxes are high, crime is high, the schools suck, public works borders on nonexistent.