High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
No, not that guy. The name is slipping me at the moment, but it wasn’t him.

They have video PROOF of Astra Zeneca executives saying out loud those vaccines are causing more long term damage than rona would have ever done. They don't prevent infection..they don't prevent transmission..they didn't stop death for the weak...none of it..

Watching people that called me a grandma killer try to walk that back is funny to me, me and Teddy Eastwood Doubles were talking about that yesterday.."lies have speed while the truth has endurance"...

If nothing else, the consequences of what those people did to us are gonna last way longer than the wu-flu ever would've.

What makes me scratch my head more than anything was the people who were once the ones with their middle fingers up to the establishment telling people they couldn't trust the government became the ones with their knee pads on for the government calling me a grandma killer..I've done more to help people than those kinds of people could ever dream of..the irony..

Truth is stranger than fiction..

Go figure.

Last edited:

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They have video PROOF of Astra Zeneca executives saying out loud those vaccines are causing more long term damage than rona would have ever done. They don't prevent infection..they don't prevent transmission..they didn't stop death for the weak...none of it..

Watching people that called me a grandma killer try to walk that back is funny to me, me and Teddy Eastwood Doubles were talking about that yesterday.."lies have speed while the truth has endurance"...

If nothing else, the consequences of what those people did to us are gonna last way longer than the wu-flu ever would've.

What makes me scratch my head more than anything was the people who were once the ones with their middle fingers up to the establishment telling people they couldn't trust the government became the ones with their knee pads on for the government..

Truth is stranger than fiction..

Go figure.
Well said.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of that..I talk to a lot of black folks on the regular..

They now realize they got played on the whole BLM thing and most I know are borderline embarrassed..

I told them you fell for it again..corny white people that patronize you and lie to you got your ass again..they emotionally manipulate you and it worked every time...not anymore..

Guess who bought up those properties you guys burnt down..I'll give you a hint..it wasn't regular people like us...

The wealth transfer from people like us to the elites that last few years in mind numbing..

It's time for emotionally strong and rational people to be in charge again.
Let me know when you find any that want anything to do with that cesspool.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm in the "both sides are owned by the billionaire class and will kill us all eventually" camp.

The people that willfully handed over their life to that class of people have more of that on their shoulders than the people that stood back and asked questions.

The working class lost an amount of money during covid that would make your head spin.

Those billionaires cashed in on us, because you can't discount how clueless most Americans are and their desire for cheap garbage and entertainment..among other things..

Lnk

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The people that willfully handed over their life to that class of people have more of that on their shoulders than the people that stood back and asked questions.

The working class lost an amount of money during covid that would make your head spin.

Those billionaires cashed in on us, because you can't discount how clueless most Americans are and their desire to cheap garbage and entertainment..among other things..
Education starts in the home, which is why they try to break up the family unit. Easier to indoctrinate kids into the new world order of slavery if parents aren't involved.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Education starts in the home, which is why they try to break up the family unit. Easier to indoctrinate kids into the new world order of slavery if parents aren't involved.

You get it.

Listen to Vincent Ellison talk about the Civil Rights Movement.

It all adds up.

And here we are.

Men lie and Women lie..numbers don't.

Lnk

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You get it.

Listen to Vincent Ellison talk about the Civil Rights Movement.

It all adds up.

And here we are.

Men lie and Women lie..numbers don't.
Will look him up, the civil rights movement marched black folks right back into slavery. Under the guise of helping them. Sad really.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't worry, the skyrocketing crime that we're being told is down will slowly kill some of those property values. Unless you work for the city, there is really no reason to live within city limits. The taxes are high, crime is high, the schools suck, public works borders on nonexistent.
If i could make the money back home i do down here i couldn’t get there fast enough. My parents are both retired now and moving back. So far our area is pretty low crime wise but its moving in.

The only reason we moved down here was because my Dad got transferred to the Metro North Post down here when i was in 3rd grade.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s an article about the mRna junk: