Not So Pro 3

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not to get too political but what are your thoughts on Millard Fillmore? His domestic affairs were dicey IMO, but his foreign policy was rock solid.
Careful!
Randy & Larry are older than me for reference...
Randy is 2 years older than me...

He would remembet Fillmore more than me.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Careful!
Randy & Larry are older than me for reference...
Randy is 2 years older than me...
He would rembember Fillmore more than me.
I didn't vote for the guy, so I feel like I shouldn't say much. But you want to talk about a guy who knew what the hell he was doing- Chester A. Arthur. Those fuggin' mutton-chop sideburns don't lie.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another day at the parts store... someone accidentally lost a baggie of crystal meth or crack on the floor in front of the third register... oops...
At another store many years ago a coworker and his coworker at the time would put powdered sugar or flour in little bags, make them look a little battered, and set them where they could see them. People would spot them, surreptitiously retrieve them, and be disappointed at the actual contents. Well, one day they dumped the leftover powder from an Altoids tin into one. A guy spotted it on his way in, bought his stuff, dropped something or tied a shoelace and picked it up, and dashed to his car where he proceeded to line the powder up on his steering wheel without checking it. Up his nose it went, he screamed like a banshee as that minty goodness assaulted his nostril, and he promptly peeled outta the parking lot as the store employees almost died laughing.

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not to get too political but what are your thoughts on Millard Fillmore? His domestic affairs were dicey IMO, but his foreign policy was rock solid.
Scared to mention names anymore...

But this was the guy in charge when I was born.

Hope this is allright to post here?!?!?

Please delete this also if too political!36_lyndon_johnson.jpg

Last edited:

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Buenos dias shītheads.
Waiting on my daughter to get back from D.C.
The flight from there was bumped an hour, connecting flight from Chicago cancelled so the group is on a charter bus..
She was supposed to be home about 10pm. Yesterday.
Airlines blow.
They literally have one job, and they're shīt at it.