Country flag

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m less concerned about the knife crimes as I am the opioid crisis and revolving door justice system.

I won’t get political but this was a local story yesterday

“Police later realized the attacker had been brought into custody on "probation-related warrants" and released about 20 minutes before the attempted carjacking, but Chancy said it's believed the attack was random and not related to his previous time in custody.”

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/attempted-carjacking-officer-winnipeg-1.7233027

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wonder what happened to Jugs… I mean it. He used to very active, and then one day just, gone. He and I had a PM going about logging and our timberjack skidders, etc, and if he didn’t hear from me in a day or 2, he was asking if I was alright. Last I remember, he wasn’t feeling well and thought it may be Lymes…

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wonder what happened to Jugs… I mean it. He used to very active, and then one day just, gone. He and I had a PM going about logging and our timberjack skidders, etc, and if he didn’t hear from me in a day or 2, he was asking if I was alright. Last I remember, he wasn’t feeling well and thought it may be Lymes…
Watch the last episode of "Gilligan's Island" on Hulu.

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dall ran him off.
I didn't care for him, good riddance.
Different strokes for different folks & all that.
No offense.
Sorry no help on what happened to him.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dall ran him off.
I didn't care for him, good riddance.
Different strokes for different folks & all that.
No offense.
Sorry no help on what happened to him.
He got kinda lippy here in the NSP thread, but he was purposefully trying to ruffle feathers. Outside of this thread he was much more respectful. I don’t think Dall ran him off.

He hasn’t checked in on the Forestry Forum either since the same time frame..

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I had a girl I used to go out with when I was probably 25 call me today outta the blue and kinda hint around if she threw some ass at me again if she could get some work done for free...I can't believe people..lol

Not on her best day..

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
6:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a girl I used to go out with when I was probably 25 call me today outta the blue and kinda hint around if she threw some ass at me again if she could get some work done for free...I can't believe people..lol

Not on her best day..
@JoeDirt