High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Don't worry, the skyrocketing crime that we're being told is down will slowly kill some of those property values. Unless you work for the city, there is really no reason to live within city limits. The taxes are high, crime is high, the schools suck, public works borders on nonexistent.

Don't you love how people change definitions as a means to manipulate narratives about what's going on right in front of our own eyes...I've never been offended by anything in my life, it's not possible..I think it's amazing that people think we're stupid enough to not believe what's happening right in front of us..

I'm making a sincere effort the older I get not to get in trouble..I'm not joking..

But the next tulip that tells me "that's a right wing conspiracy theory" is probably gonna get slapped.

No..it's reality.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't you love how people change definitions as a means to manipulate narratives about what's going on right in front of our own eyes...I've never been offended by anything in my life, it's not possible..I think it's amazing that people think we're stupid enough to not believe what's happening right in front of us..

I'm making a sincere effort the older I get not to get in trouble..I'm not joking..

But the next tulip that tells me "that's a right wing conspiracy theory" is probably gonna get slapped.

No..it's reality.
The word for this is patronizing. I find it insulting, and it's not one particular sect of government doing it. It's across the board.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Don't worry, the skyrocketing crime that we're being told is down will slowly kill some of those property values. Unless you work for the city, there is really no reason to live within city limits. The taxes are high, crime is high, the schools suck, public works borders on nonexistent.

Speaking of that..I talk to a lot of black folks on the regular..

They now realize they got played on the whole BLM thing and most I know are borderline embarrassed..

I told them you fell for it again..corny white people that patronize you and lie to you got your ass again..they emotionally manipulate you and it worked every time...not anymore..

Guess who bought up those properties you guys burnt down..I'll give you a hint..it wasn't regular people like us...

The wealth transfer from people like us to the elites that last few years in mind numbing..

It's time for emotionally strong and rational people to be in charge again.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn Gary, hope everything is ok. Also, thanks for correcting me on what day it is. I thought it was Thursday. Lol
Getting older white man disease, “non-alcoholic fatty liver”. Need to lose some lbs and be careful on consumption.
I know more people that have died from drug overdoses in the last 5 years than anything and murder being a close second..suicide being a close third.

I
Report out yesterday, our Fire / Paramedic services responds to more opioid overdose calls than anything else.
Alcohol calls are being held separately or it would be overdose calls over all else combined.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Getting older white man disease, “non-alcoholic fatty liver”. Need to lose some lbs and be careful on consumption.

Report out yesterday, our Fire / Paramedic services responds to more opioid overdose calls than anything else.
Alcohol calls are being held separately or it would be overdose calls over all else combined.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory..

No wait..it's reality..

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Earlier this week, an official affidavit was submitted stating any vaccines with mRna are now classified as biological weapons of mass destruction.. And yesterday morning, a whistleblower from pfizer came out stating that it was never about curing the sickness, it was about killing off the weak - mass genocide.

Crazy times we are in.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Earlier this week, an official affidavit was submitted stating any vaccines with mRna are now classified as biological weapons of mass destruction.. And yesterday morning, a whistleblower from pfizer came out stating that it was never about curing the sickness, it was about killing off the weak - mass genocide.

Crazy times we are in.
I gotta say, that's some of the craziest stuff I've ever heard....

Are you talking about this fella?