p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still have all my Sata spray guns. It’s how I made a living for years, so I couldn’t afford to not have good guns. That being said folks are getting good results with the cheap guns also. I recently bought a cheap gun for primer. Damn thing coated in grease. Haven’t primed anything with it yet but will report back.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
1:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
4 reported in the province last night, no structures hit. Need investigators to visit the sites in person to determine strength. More damage done but inch plus hail than the twisters. Best case scenario really, considering the warnings started in some areas around 2:30 and moved east until almost 9.

No.

The other musical reference name being tossed around is "Smile and Wave". A much better song,
. From that video you would never believe the lead singer was the same Hugh Dillon that starred in a Canadian cop show Flashpoint...
@Mastermind likes “Dirty Deeds”

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
1:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cerakote has some nice ones on there website, from 100- 350.00 the paasche hvlp is a great bang for the buck, I been cerakoting for a long time, I started with that one then moved up to the iwata lph80, there easy to clean and adjustable spray patern makes it nice for different angles.
That makes it less scary.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
12:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not much need to get some saws ready. Saturday is a NorCal gtg. What are you up to?

Slowly picking away at my Chevelle, spending the day swimming in the sea of busted azz GM stuff.
Our planned motorcycle trips start soon and after those I should be into bowhunting mode.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Slowly picking away at my Chevelle, spending the day swimming in the sea of busted azz GM stuff.
Our planned motorcycle trips start soon and after those I should be into bowhunting mode.
Took a break from the Foxbody this week. Next week back at it.