Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm the actual slacker it sounds like. I've not used a saw much at all since I hurt my upper back. I figured I'd better let it heal awhile. Sweat lodge today.
You touch saws way more than I do. I am having a burst of firewood gathering, then I only pick up a saw to cut some pines for the goats. Take care of that back, only one you got.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Should I turn a scrap 2x6 into this clock from a video game I play?

View attachment 412120
Oliver, this isn't just a place to show and tell, or hock wares. It is a place to engage in conversation and chit post with others. You need to either engage in conversation or GTFO. I know you are a young kid, and we all are really trying to be accepting of you youngsters. So you need to join the conversations. Go back and read this thread from way back to get a feel for what is going on. Right now, everyone is a hammer, and you are looking like a nail.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oliver, this isn't just a place to show and tell, or hock wares. It is a place to engage in conversation and chit post with others. You need to either engage in conversation or GTFO. I know you are a young kid, and we all are really trying to be accepting of you youngsters. So you need to join the conversations. Go back and read this thread from way back to get a feel for what is going on. Right now, everyone is a hammer, and you are looking like a nail.
Well said.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. Not sure what happened overnight, but I’ve got adds crawling all over this page blocking my viewing. Sure is frustrating paying for Gold Membership to remove them and it happens once a month anyway 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’ll message Mr FormerCanadian again…

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Good morning men. Not sure what happened overnight, but I’ve got adds crawling all over this page blocking my viewing. Sure is frustrating paying for Gold Membership to remove them and it happens once a month anyway 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’ll message Mr FormerCanadian again…
Your gold member badge is gone too

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just get an ad blocker. All you gold members have ads and I use ad blocker and I’m ad free.
I know what you’re saying, but I’d rather support the site with the $2/mo membership. Most if the time it works great. This has happened to me a few times now the day after it auto renews.. They just have a glitch somewhere that needs fixin.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know what you’re saying, but I’d rather support the site with the $2/mo membership. Most if the time it works great. This has happened to me a few times now the day after it auto renews.. They just have a glitch somewhere that needs fixin.
I usually have to turn on the "Gold Member" thing.

If anyone pays for it, let me know. I'll flip that fughin switch !!!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Cool. I have noticed on my 462’s how thin the cover is - they’re actually wearing through from riding in the skidder and rubbing against the roll cage a bit. Not much material in the OEM ones anyway.. I might have to consider trying the WCS version.

20240112_095118(1).jpg

They all do...this...eventually.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Morning folks. 40f to 43f with a bit of a stiff breeze from the north today. And then a cool down, so they say, to close to our normally expected weather pattern for the next week. The only thing seeming to be missing is some moistures, seems to be in a pattern of going a bit south to way north of us.

Last edited: