Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are way tougher/durable and spit chips really good, they also flow noodles really good. I got a few of them for a steal, but they will borderline blind you when the sun hits them just right. That's why I had powder mike do these, plus I wanted to see how they turned out, we have a few more we're gonna get done now that I see how good of a job Mike did on these.

I can't say if they are worth the asking price or not..that's up to whoever is buying them.

I don't like the newer style covers. They break easy and don't noodle for sh!t.
Cool. I have noticed on my 462’s how thin the cover is - they’re actually wearing through from riding in the skidder and rubbing against the roll cage a bit. Not much material in the OEM ones anyway.. I might have to consider trying the WCS version.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
5:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife said her first cuss word at 26. It was in front of her mother, and it embarrassed her badly.
My wife has DEFINITELY learned to curse more in the last 20 years...😁
I think my mother might be the only person I know who swears more than I do. Every once in a while, she'll still say something that surprises me.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did hear a while ago that they were almost the same machine. I got a buddy that won’t run anything but Takeuchi skid steers. I’ll never forget when he was explaining it to a mutual friend of ours, and he says “It’s a Takeuchi.” The friend, with a completely confused face replies “What about your itchy pussy?!”
Maybe that was a mitsubishi?🤣

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think my mother might be the only person I know who swears more than I do. Every once in a while, she'll still say something that surprises me.

My Mom would wash our mouths out with dial bar soap, when we were kids, for saying heck, crap, or darn, like they were real bad words. A real swear word I would hate to think what she would of done.

I dropped a F bomb in my late 20's in front of my mom, I was building her some shelf's for storage, and ran a nail into my finger trying to nail two boards together. Out came the F bomb.

I thought she was going to have a heart attack.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Any pictures of said trucks?
I will have to plug in my portable hard drive to get the pictures. Want to say the last time I was up there was in '07 or '08. Before kids, marriage and real responsibilities haha. I can dig the pictures up if anyone cares to see them

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My Mom would wash our mouths out with dial bar soap, when we were kids, for saying heck, crap, or darn, like they were real bad words. A real swear word I would hate to think what she would of done.

I dropped a F bomb in my late 20's in front of my mom, I was building her some shelf's for storage, and ran a nail into my finger trying to nail two boards together. Out came the F bomb.

I thought she was going to have a heart attack.

You got dial? We got whatever the store brand was, dial was too expensive 🤣

Took a bite of it once in defiance, and swallowed. Came right back up. I don't remember ever having to suck on the soap again afterwards

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You got dial? We got whatever the store brand was, dial was too expensive 🤣

Took a bite of it once in defiance, and swallowed. Came right back up. I don't remember ever having to suck on the soap again afterwards

Yep yellow dial, was all she bought.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to go there an pound the piss out of a mid 70's dodge I had, my brother had a '66 bronco built for mud, few friends from school had some big mud trucks on tractor tires. Lots of drinking, lots of broken parts, lots of hangovers, at the pipeline.

My wife used to come with most times. One weekend she didn't tag along. There was busty blonde girl Carry, friend of some friend, she was in our group that weekend. She would not leave me alone all weekend. I told her repeatedly over the weekend I was married, she keep saying so what I can keep a secret. I kept telling her I don't keep secrets. She came in my tent one night almost totaly nude, and completely drunk, and she tried molesting me, I chased her out. I left the next morning dignity intact. Figured I would never see Carry again....

Few months later wife & I were out to eat, at a new steak house, few towns over, low and behold Carry was our waitress. I'm not sure what the look was on my face when Carry came to the table, but I was busted, wife said "Matthew it looks like you just saw a ghost, you know this girl.....huh, have you been banging her"

After a bunch of swearing between the two, an a small cat fight, we left without dinner, and I was on couch detail for the better part of a week.

I never banged Carry, but for the grief it caused me, I mine as well have. Lol
lol just proves it doesn’t matter what you do you are always wrong in the woman’s eyes
See? Even Chebby-lovin slackers remember GOOD trucks!🤣😂
BTW slacker-than-I, im trying my bestest to save an old Chebby thats in the family.
I think youll like her if i get to bring her home.
lol no you’ve just said it that many times lol
Where’s the pictures of the Chevy
One-o-deze days ima find a decent root or rock grapple bucket too Tim.
The 4-in-1 does everything i NEED it to, but doesnt do ANYTHING as well or as fast as i WANT it to.
It’s like you
Old and slow lol

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
10:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. Slackaday Saturday. Hauling firewood from that blow down oak. Got to pull some branches out of other trees, so I can cut the rest up. Then I will bring down the other leaner. Stay safe out there.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men. Slackaday Saturday. Hauling firewood from that blow down oak. Got to pull some branches out of other trees, so I can cut the rest up. Then I will bring down the other leaner. Stay safe out there.
I'm the actual slacker it sounds like. I've not used a saw much at all since I hurt my upper back. I figured I'd better let it heal awhile. Sweat lodge today.