Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to with a buddy that had a '67 jeep pickup truck. His family had a cabin less than a minute off the pipeline. We spent a fair bit of time on our dual-sport motorcycles riding the pipeline as well. The rock hill was a challenge going down, and a riot to climb back up. Some of the trails on the other side of W were pretty fun as well

Do you mean a Kaiser M715 Jeep or a regular, J series Jeep truck, like a J10 or J20?

There used to be a dude from Milwaukee area always at the pipeline, with a pretty bad M715, on 40" swapmers, and a stroked small block Chevy, we wheeled with him a few times. This would of been 1994-98-ish.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep.
Proper pronunciation would be taka-hoochie though Andy.😉
Its a Japanese machine built and branded for Gehl by Takuechi. Same as a TL135 with a slightly different cab.
I did hear a while ago that they were almost the same machine. I got a buddy that won’t run anything but Takeuchi skid steers. I’ll never forget when he was explaining it to a mutual friend of ours, and he says “It’s a Takeuchi.” The friend, with a completely confused face replies “What about your itchy pussy?!”

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After you get it down, maybe you can teach me.

My wife said her first cuss word at 26. It was in front of her mother, and it embarrassed her badly.

Damn fine machine. I'm jelly.

DALLAS !!!!!
My wife has DEFINITELY learned to curse more in the last 20 years...😁

I WILL trade loader work for dent sides...😉

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Do you mean a Kaiser M715 Jeep or a regular, J series Jeep truck, like a J10 or J20?

There used to be a dude from Milwaukee area always at the pipeline, with a pretty bad M715, on 40" swapmers, and a stroked small block Chevy, we wheeled with him a few times. This would of been 1994-98-ish.

That sounds like a mean rig, but that wasnt us. Ben's truck was a white '67 Gladiator, which we all referred to as "The Fridge" because of that body style. Had a pretty stout 360 in it, and a twin stick transfer case. Think he had 37's on it

Edit: I do think his truck was nearly the same as an M715, but was produced for the civilian market

Last edited:

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
10:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to go there an pound the piss out of a mid 70's dodge I had, my brother had a '66 bronco built for mud, few friends from school had some big mud trucks on tractor tires. Lots of drinking, lots of broken parts, lots of hangovers, at the pipeline.

My wife used to come with most times. One weekend she didn't tag along. There was busty blonde girl Carry, friend of some friend, she was in our group that weekend. She would not leave me alone all weekend. I told her repeatedly over the weekend I was married, she keep saying so what I can keep a secret. I kept telling her I don't keep secrets. She came in my tent one night almost totaly nude, and completely drunk, and she tried molesting me, I chased her out. I left the next morning dignity intact. Figured I would never see Carry again....

Few months later wife & I were out to eat, at a new steak house, few towns over, low and behold Carry was our waitress. I'm not sure what the look was on my face when Carry came to the table, but I was busted, wife said "Matthew it looks like you just saw a ghost, you know this girl.....huh, have you been banging her"

After a bunch of swearing between the two, an a small cat fight, we left without dinner, and I was on couch detail for the better part of a week.

I never banged Carry, but for the grief it caused me, I mine as well have. Lol
It all worked out for you tho ay Matt...

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice skidder, high flow, and a clam bucket. She is set up Brent!

Was that on one knee or two begging for less of a project commitment my friend?
One-o-deze days ima find a decent root or rock grapple bucket too Tim.
The 4-in-1 does everything i NEED it to, but doesnt do ANYTHING as well or as fast as i WANT it to.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sounds like a mean rig, but that wasnt us. Ben's truck was a white '67 Gladiator, which we all referred to as "The Fridge" because of that body style. Had a pretty stout 360 in it, and a twin stick transfer case. Think he had 37's on it

Sounds nice, my friend Bill, had a J20 with a healthy 401 in it, it was the truck he used to tow his mud truck up there with, he never wheeled his J20.

I remember a red beat to death Chevy square body that was always there. It said "The Abortion" on it. It had 12" I beams between the axles and leaf spring packs, no lift kit, the I beams where the lift kit, no hood, headers, flipped upside down, it was on tractor tires, that truck was fun to watch.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas. So far my youngest is really soaking up his birthday. We’ve had pizza and IBC root beer and Cream Soda. He got his own baseball bat for Tball this year and some legos too. He’s jacked.
Pizza and IBC root beer would be enough for me. Gopd stuff!👍

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pizza and IBC root beer would be enough for me. Gopd stuff!👍
He was lovin drinking out of the glass bottle like a “big boy” so much that once his root beer was gone, he filled the bottle bottle up with water so he could keep it a bit longer.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds nice, my friend Bill, had a J20 with a healthy 401 in it, it was the truck he used to tow his mud truck up there with, he never wheeled his J20.

I remember a red beat to death Chevy square body that was always there. It said "The Abortion" on it. It had 12" I beams between the axles and leaf spring packs, no lift kit, the I beams where the lift kit, no hood, headers, flipped upside down, it was on tractor tires, that truck was fun to watch.
Any pictures of said trucks?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What do you like about these over the stock cover?

They are way tougher/durable and spit chips really good, they also flow noodles really good. I got a few of them for a steal, but they will borderline blind you when the sun hits them just right. That's why I had powder mike do these, plus I wanted to see how they turned out, we have a few more we're gonna get done now that I see how good of a job Mike did on these.

I can't say if they are worth the asking price or not..that's up to whoever is buying them.

I don't like the newer style covers. They break easy and don't noodle for sh!t.