Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What the hell do you guys do for a living that you need so much energy for ?
I stare at screens and deal with morons most days. I am not as bad as some, three cups in the morning is usually enough to keep my going. I will admit that caffeine is an addiction, just like nicotine is for some.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I stare at screens and deal with morons most days. I am not as bad as some, three cups in the morning is usually enough to keep my going. I will admit that caffeine is an addiction, just like nicotine is for some.

Ya I guess so, I chew too much snuff

I chipped about 8k of pin oak tops today I had to drag up hill and all it took was 3 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here here!!! I actually work with people that show up to morning meetings with a Pepsi or a Diet Coke and exclaim "I don't need coffee in the morning". The kids that roll in to fill up with gas in the morning and grab a couple cans of Monster and then look at us old timer coffee drinkers like we are the ones with a problem...

Have you been taking "inconsistency spotting lessons" from @Kiwioilboiler. I totally missed the "on parole / release" identifier.
When I was still working I got the whole anti coffee but pass the Red Bull rant as well

Then I would go to the coffee cart and get a $3 Americano while they were getting a Red Bull Italian Soda for $8

Douche bags

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coffee is definitely an addiction

When I was 5-6 years old my appendix ruptured and my folks thought it was a belly ache from everything I had eaten that afternoon at the Halloween parade and carnival

I came close to cashing in before they rushed me to the base hospital

Anyway, after I came out of the anesthesia the nurse asked me what I wanted and I said coffee

She apparently thought I was joking and tried telling me I could have anything I wanted and I told her again; COFFEE only much louder

The doctor had just come around and heard the outburst and said give the damn kid some coffee

I blame my dad

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have 2 sisters
One is a preacher and the other is my twin sister

I just pictured you with a wig...

Jesus Christ.

I just found out a week or so ago I could add pictures to people's contacts in my phone..I have the perfect Idea for yours now...