timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@John Wargo or the homeless son is working on that, thx though. Leonard Truck and Trailer in North Jackson, Ohio. Again my phone can't post a link. Wait it might be me? Std bed power dump insert or a sub framed power unit with dump with scissor or center hoist? Just my opinion to buy new and let them carry you. Hard to find good used with this kinda atuff.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@John Wargo or the homeless son is working on that, thx though. Leonard Truck and Trailer in North Jackson, Ohio. Again my phone can't post a link. Wait it might be me? Std bed power dump insert or a sub framed power unit with dump with scissor or center hoist? Just my opinion to buy new and let them carry you. Hard to find good used with this kinda atuff.

I just did a job for a 60 year old lady that's widowed and lonely...

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
lol pictures lol

Her name is Debbie...nice lady.

You'll meet Renee next time you come up, me and that girl go waaaaay back, she's like my sister You'll love her.

She beat breast cancer a while back and lost her hair, she sent me a picture one night and asked me how she looked..I said you can actually pull it off..and I'm not saying that to make you feel better...I'll try to find it, I never thought I'd think a girl looked good with a buzzed head...she pulled it off.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Her name is Debbie...nice lady.

You'll meet Renee next time you come up, me and that girl go waaaaay back, she's like my sister You'll love her.

She beat breast cancer a while back and lost her hair, she sent me a picture one night and asked me how she looked..I said you can actually pull it off..and I'm not saying that to make you feel better...I'll try to find it, I never thought I'd think a girl looked good with a buzzed head...she pulled it off.

Screenshot_20240314_195905_Photos.jpg

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Saw a related meme the other day that asked "If the carpet matched the curtains"...

I sat in with her on a few chemo treatments..it was awful dude. Watching her cry and asking me if she was gonna make it busted me up inside. She beat it though..my life would be less without her.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sat in with her on a few chemo treatments..it was awful dude. Watching her cry and asking me if she was gonna make it busted me up inside. She beat it though..my life would be less without her.
All that cancer, chemo, radiation, *s-word sucks big to watch someone go through.