GoldMember
Local time
3:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
not my damn kids
i didnt have a phone until i was over 18 and could afford it on my own
Youngster, only Banacek had a car phone back when I was a kid. Hell, I remember when pay phones were a dime, and was pissed when they went to a quarter!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Youngster, only Banacek had a car phone back when I was a kid. Hell, I remember when pay phones were a dime, and was pissed when they went to a quarter!
it was analog and 90 minutes of talk time incoming or outgoing was 50 bucks a month and when you ran out you was out of time mid90s

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you one of those vaginal farts I see with a t-shirt that says something like "dont talk to me til coffee" :lol::lol::lol:
I don’t need a shirt

Anyone who knows me knows better

Two of my 3 kids gave me coffee beans for Christmas

Plus nobody else is up until I have had a pot or two so things stay civil

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are dead to me
Here here!!! I actually work with people that show up to morning meetings with a Pepsi or a Diet Coke and exclaim "I don't need coffee in the morning". The kids that roll in to fill up with gas in the morning and grab a couple cans of Monster and then look at us old timer coffee drinkers like we are the ones with a problem...
But with that bracelet, her curfew doesn't work for many . . .
Have you been taking "inconsistency spotting lessons" from @Kiwioilboiler. I totally missed the "on parole / release" identifier.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Here here!!! I actually work with people that show up to morning meetings with a Pepsi or a Diet Coke and exclaim "I don't need coffee in the morning". The kids that roll in to fill up with gas in the morning and grab a couple cans of Monster and then look at us old timer coffee drinkers like we are the ones with a problem...

Have you been taking "inconsistency spotting lessons" from @Kiwioilboiler. I totally missed the "on parole / release" identifier.

What the hell do you guys do for a living that you need so much energy for ?