Not So Pro 3

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I drink a coffe or 2 in the morning when its cold out. Summer i drink lots of home brewed iced tea (not the *s-word with a pound of sugar in it) for my caffeine.
I grew up drinking ice tea at lunch and dinner but I can’t handle caffeine after noon anymore and I don’t like the taste of decaf ice tea so I pretty much just drink water after noon

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Have you been taking "inconsistency spotting lessons" from @Kiwioilboiler. I totally missed the "on parole / release" identifier.
Not yet! Maybe I'll set up some online learning to hone my skills. One of the neighbors had one a few years ago, they could not go much past their yard boundary b4 it would trip a call from their PO. Mutual BBQ's were a challenge that summer.
Being retired is exhausting
I can concur. Never enuf hours in a day anymore, or so it seems.

Last edited:

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
6:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What the hell do you guys do for a living that you need so much energy for ?
I don’t drink coffee before logging all day either.. No energy booster needed here.

But I do drink coffee on my “days off” because I like it, regular or decaff.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I stare at screens and deal with morons most days. I am not as bad as some, three cups in the morning is usually enough to keep my going. I will admit that caffeine is an addiction, just like nicotine is for some.
I can have a cup before bed, and sleep like a baby, and I can go without it easily. I can quit any time, I just don't want to.