3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning/Afternoon Men

Been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, drinking bad cafe coffee, and generally having a *s-wordty day so far

Hope yours is better unless you don't want me to wish that your day is better, @Loony661, and in that case, GFY

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
5:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, no coffee either. Waste of money that could be well spent on chainsaws and stuff. I can’t stand how people sit around sipping on coffee half a sleep doing nothing. When I get up I’m up and ready to start my day right away.
That's real easy to say when you're 14 and don't work a physical labor job that starts at 5am.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have I never mentioned how much money I make for mowing lawns in the summer? I'm definitely going to build some more RC cars, do a lot of mountain biking, and start investing in electric chainsaws because my workshop situation next year will not allow me to store gas inside of my saws.
1.Save as much as possible don't waste it on *B-S....
2.buy a decent vehicle and vans are more valuable in most trades these day's for added security if nothing else and are cheaper than truck's.
2.buy land it's rare to buy a reasonably priced home anymore
Tiny home build it any was you want or a mobile home or whatever.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
2:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Is it true what I just read @sawmikaze , that police in the 'Burgh are not responding to burglary calls in the middle of the night anymore?

It is true.

I'm gonna go trick or treating every night this summer to teach people a lesson that chanted "defund the police".

They cut the Nighy shift down to 1/3 of the officers, I can't wait.