User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Working with a guy at the factory i hadn't worked with before
we were on a 12ft high platform
He's talking about some gerard butler?
Movie one minute then
Bam like a light switch he starts throwing tools and *s-word and screaming
I was like WTF and kinda stunned for a second.
He rips his hoodie off and threw it down
i thought he was going to come at me
This guy's tall midget size
Like 5'3 so i was just going to toss him off the platform
But he just stands there screaming
I said you're picking all this *s-word up
I'm going home
My shift was over.
The others told me he's bi polar or schizophrenic
I don't give a *s-word I'm not working with him again.
And Dallas demanded his check and left too

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
XCR, that's what my son had that scared the crap out of me, not an RMK

In the bush Polaris was always #1 by a wide margin with Ski-Doo second and Yammy and Arctic Burst way way back

Glad I was able to jog the ole memory buttons....

When I got my new Ski doo Mach Z 800 triple. My Dad asked if he could take it for a spin.

He came back ghost white, told me that sled was like death on skis. He never asked to ride it again.

He did even let get into the triple digits, 0-90 was enough for him. I had that sled clocked on radar a few times, 125-127 mph.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never heard of fires on the cats and I’ve owned them since I could buy my own sled. I remember my first sled dad bought me. Old
Skidoo and wiring fire one night but didn’t burn up the whole sled. They all have issues just like women.

OK, thanks.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening boys. My kid wrecked his truck, I pulled him off a bank and towed him home. Nothing too bad he’s fine, truck will need the front end put back together and he may need to have my foot removed from his ass.
How old is he
I didn’t think you had kids that old
*f-word this. Bedtime.
You going to bed with Larry’s chickens
Or goats

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad I was able to jog the ole memory buttons....

When I got my new Ski doo Mach Z 800 triple. My Dad asked if he could take it for a spin.

He came back ghost white, told me that sled was like death on skis. He never asked to ride it again.

He did even let get into the triple digits, 0-90 was enough for him. I had that sled clocked on radar a few times, 125-127 mph.
Bethel was on the Kuskokwim river, second only to the Yukon river, and there were spots where it was over a mile wide

In the winter even big rigs would drive on the ice up to many of the smaller villages, they measure river ice in feet, not inches

The local hot shots had an enormous playground to wind out their snowmachines (nobody EVER said SLED) and generally they were fine but every now and then there would be a drift or pressure ridge that you couldn't see in the flat light and they would go ballistic and airborne

Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can appreciate your self education process young man. I give you a thumbs up for dealing with your life challenges. Couple suggestions for ya. Move those 2x4 stringers a little lower on your firewood bucking stand you posted to prevent hitting with your bar on a cut through.
Start wearing chaps when you are noodling in your videos. You scared the hell out of me when you posted the chap demonstration video on your channel. That could of got ugly but you kept that saw out front of you, so you used one of your 9 lives.
Expect to take some chit on this big boy thread right here. Your not on YouTube here little guy.
Again appreciate your drive in life with what you got going on. Keep it up there little buddy. Please use extreme caution if you are going to demo a brush cutter with a blade. It ain't stopping if it comes around on you. If will cut through your ankles. OK!!!!
I'm just an old man sharing my lawn LOL.
I always wear chaps. I do tuck my shirt over sometimes.