Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never heard of fires on the cats and I’ve owned them since I could buy my own sled. I remember my first sled dad bought me. Old
Skidoo and wiring fire one night but didn’t burn up the whole sled. They all have issues just like women.
This. I’ve seen more Polaris’ sleds on fire than anything. We’ve had to drag Ski-Doo’s back because of locked up brake calipers (common issue with them). But my Arctic Cat’s have always been great.. I think regular maintenance goes a long ways with sleds, and it seems most of us have had good luck with what we have owned personally. They can all be finicky.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That dude is so full of *s-word his eyes are turning brown. *dipstick probably spilled muriatic acid for his in-ground pool on it and wants Ford to cover for him. If he grew a pair and talked to someone other than a *pretty boy service advisor instead of pissing and moaning about it on YouTube, they might actually replace it for him anyway.
lmao touchy touchy
fish on
Morning girlfriends & boyfriends.

Whose house was this outside ? And yes I carried on driving…🥸

View attachment 408444
you smelled it you dealt it

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys. More metal studs and drywall for the youts today. Probably also teach them how to install a metal door frame so that the door actually works when they are done
I was messing with the union building construction guy's they
"Remodeled" one of our bathrooms
It took them 4 months
To put in 2 chair height toilet's.
paint over everything without fixing Sheetrock damage, installed crooked tile sections
And put in the privacy doors wrong.
I told them that taking this long i expected heated floors,doorless walk-in shower and bidet toilets that talk to you
Not go mart shi tters.

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. Checking in a little later this morning, not that I haven’t already been moving. Got 2 miles in on the creek in the moon and star light and then enjoyed Watching the deer eat breakfast before heading in to the office. IMG_9514.jpeg
IMG_9515.jpeg
IMG_9518.jpeg
IMG_9520.jpeg